Ikiteru Obake wa Ikite iru

Ko-Chan: I AM BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Lololol! Just kidding~ I am already dead on the inside....... i have had 5 tests within three days;;;;; my back hurts like hell because of them...... BUT! Instead of studying, I DREW THIS WONDERFUL PICTURE!!!!!!!! THIS IS MY BEST ONE YET!!!! She is based of of the song called the living ghost is still alive~ go listen to it~ Also..... who plays mystic messenger..... we are currently addicted to it...... LETS GET MARRIED IN A SPACE STATION TORY!!!!!

Tory: Ehehehe~ Why sure my dear~

Ko-Chan: Hehehehe...... Btw how far are you in the Mystic Messenger hell? I have played 3 routes and I now hate V, Jumin and Rika to the point of no return....... I now am crying over being friendzoned by Jeahee. I was also crying over Seven every night and shipping Yoosung with Searan and Seven.........

Tory: Oh please Otaku. You know that i began the week before last week. I already got two bad endings but now am playing seven's route. My favourite characters are definetly Jumin and Seven, i like Zen's looks but i hate his attitude, jaehee is like a good friend of mine and yoosung my little brother. I can't bring myself to date yoosung because he looks like len and it feels like he's my lil brother. I'm at day 5 of seven's route at the moment. Hopefully i'll get a good ending. Oh btw. What are your favourite characters from mystic messenger, Ko-Chan? (Btw i still hate the shipping of yoosung x saeran or yoosung x seven. Don't talk about it in my presence please.)

Ko-chan: Lololol. I love Seven Saeran and Yoosung~ Also I LOVE INNOCENT TYPES LOLOLOL!!!!! I think i might be turning into Seven......

Tory: Lolololol. We should stop talking about Mystic messenger or we both will turn into Seven. BTW: IF YOU DO NOT STOP WITH THIS SHIPPING I WILL TURN INTO A BINARY NUMBER AND PROGRAMM A TRIPTER BOT THAT WILL SPAM PHOTOS OF YOU ON SOCIAL NETWORKS WHILE INSTALLING CAMERAS IN YOUR HALLWAY AND OBSERVING YOU TROUGH CCTV! Understood, my dear honey butter chip?~ if you stay quiet now and go you can be the honey butter chip and i can be your p.h.d pepper, okay? Come on. Let's go fly to the moon and marry.~

Ko-chan: LET THAT TRIPTER BOT BE! I DONT CARE ABOUT THE PICTURES!!!!!! btw, the honey butter chips are really good....they melt in your mouth..........

Tory: TORY CHOP!!! *hits Ko-chan with 5 Dimension W Mangas on the head, making her pass out* Shhhh. Didn't i say stay quiet and come with me? Now i have to carry you again dear..........