Chapter☺1

Sophia's Character^

Sophia POV

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Turning the alarm clock off as i slowly open my eyes to see the ceiling of my room. I turned my head to the side just to see that its 6:30 am.

"Another wonderful day" I muttered sarcastically to myself as I get up from bed.

After taking a shower, I put my long sleeves shirt also lets not forget my black hoodie. After that I look myself in the mirror. I'm just a normal girl with pink plain lips, dark-light brown hair, and not to mention my boring light brown eyes. I'm not gorgeous nor am I ugly i'm just plain pretty or normal. Just as i'm putting my shoes my phone beeps meaning that my best friend Emma is here to take me to school.

I walked down the stairs quietly not wanting to wake up my parents. My parents are dickheads. Every night they will go out get drunk, come back and find an excuse to hit me everytime with whatever they find. Yesterday luckily they were too drunk that they passed out as soon as they step a foot on the house.

As soon as I step a foot outside the house, my lovely best friend greet me with a pleasant greeting.

"HURRY UP GIRL! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" She screams. Now isn't that an lovely way to say hello. NOPE.

"I'm coming, I'm coming hold your horses" i said chuckling

Meet my wonderful best friend Emma Williams. Unlike me Emma is gorgeous, she has flawless white smooth skin, chocolate brown eyes, and dark orange hair. She is the only person i trust the most, well technically she's the only one friend i got. When I was little kids bullied me a lot because of my parents but, one day Emma saw and put those kids in their place ever since that day we just clicked.

"We're here"

Emma's voice took me out of my thoughts. "What ?"

"I said we're here"

"Oh" I said knowing what she's going to say next as always.

"C'mon Soph I know you have problems with your parents but, don't you think having more friends would take your mind out of your problems at home ?" sadness evident in her voice.

"I'll see you in the afternoon" I replied, ignoring what she said.

With that I got out of the car and made my way to school (AKA Hell).

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Briiiiiiiiing

That sound is what make people this days happy as they run out of school. Walking to my locker, putting my books in there as I wait for Emma. We will do this everyday I go to my locker, Emma meets me there, we leave school together, and go to any fast food to eat.

It's been 15 minutes and Emma hasn't showed up. Maybe something happen to her! No Sophia don't think about that. Maybe she is talking to her last period teacher. Yeah that's why she's probably late.

I was about to go find her when I heard students screaming outside. "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" they were chanting. I wonder whose fighting ?

"You stupid bitch, you broke my nose!"

"I'll break your face next time if you say shit again about my best friend!"

My eyes widen when I hear Emma's voice.

Are they talking about me ? Of course they are I'm Emma's best friend.

I was about to break up the fight but, i see that there is a lot of people. As you can see I hate being the center of attention and if I go and break up the fight everyone will notice me.

"Cmon Soph she's your best friend! Do something!" I scolded myself.

Without thinking I found myself walking to the center of the fight.

"STOP!"

Everyone stayed silent, well until someone spoke up.

"Finally you showed up hoe" Olivia said with a smirk in her face.

"Who you calling hoe whore ?" Said an angry Emma.

"Emma let's go!" I urged.

I tried pulling her but, before i can pull her something or must as well say someone hit me in my jaw. I stumbled back and grabbed my jaw.

"Oh hell no! No one hits my best friend and gets away with it!" Glared Emma.

Before she can pound on Olivia i grabbed her and pushed her behind me. Fury was inside of me right now.

"Why are you bothering Emma and me ? As far as I know I haven't done nothing to you! So please do me a favor to get your little uglyass face out of my face!" Turning around and grabbing a shocked Emma as I made my way to her car.

"I'm not done talking to you!" She screeched.

"Does it seem like a care ? NO!" I said as I enter into the car.

Olivia is sure a pain in the ass. She is the daughter of two famous actors which means she's filthy rich. She is also the Queen Bitch, Slut, or Whore of the school.

"What the hell was that ? Girl do you know what you got into ? You're going to be the center of attention tomorrow which you hate by the way." Emma said while driving.

I groaned as I slap my hand to my face. She's right. So much for not wanting to be the center of attention.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Wassup my lovely readers! Hope you'll like the 1st chapter!

I was thinking to update every Friday or even weekends but oh we'll see. I made my 1st chapter not long nor short. If you'll want it longer i can try.

Words: 900
Date: 09-30

Follow me on
Facebook: Celeest Htx
Instgram: Musictomy_soul
Twitter: Alwaysfighting_back

Don't forget to VOTE, FOLLOW & COMMENT😊