Chapter 2

Noah's Character^

Noah POV

Briiiiiiiiing

Finally! Time to get out of this hell hole, I thought.

Now where is my idiotic best friend?

"Hey bro" Liam said as he pat my back.

"Hey"

Liam and I have been buddies since he moved in my neighborhood. When we were 8 Liam found out about my messed up life, thinking that he would leave me like everyone else but surprised me when he decided to stick by my side. I owe him a lot since day 1.

Both of us are labeled as the "bad boys" of the school. I do drink and smoke but i don't mostly have sex all the time, I do but when I got problems it makes me forget.

On our way to the car we heard people chanting, "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

"C'mon Noah lets see whose fighting! It might be a cat fight now that'll be hot!" I chuckled at his words.

As we got closer, Liam was happy because it was indeed a cat fight well that ended as soon as a girl with a hoodie on and wearing long sleeves.

Why would she wear long sleeves when its fucking hot ?!

"STOP!" That word is what made everyone to shut up.

Olivia was the first to break the silence. I couldn't really hear what they are talking about but, I did saw Olivia slap the mysterious girl.

"Dude Olivia is really good in bed and all but, she is really-" Liam is cut off by the voice of the mysterious girl.

"Why are you bothering me and Emma ? As far as I know I haven't done nothing to you! So please do me a favor to get your uglyass face out of my face!" My eyes widen at what she said to Olivia. She turned around and took her shocking friend walking to the school's parking lot.

"Have you ever seen her around school ?" I ask Liam.

"Nah man never seen her in my life and did you saw.. She wears long sleeves !?" Liam shook his head while keep on rambling but I shut him off.

I'll talk to her one day and figure out what she's hiding behind those long sleeves she wear.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Hey baby wanna come over right now ? My parents are not home ;)

Ugh delete.

Ever since that fight, Olivia began texting me. She keeps on sending me pictures of her naked or with her bra and panties on. Yeah like that would turn me on, but of course Liam had to see them.

"Bro I got a boner just by looking at her pictures ! Ugh why do they always want you! I'm much better than you" he whines like a 5 year old.

I scoff at that. "Liam do me a favor and shut the hell up! Trust me I wish they go after you too!" Laying down on his bed.

"Anyways there is this party on Friday! We should go and loosen up for the night."

"I don't know I'll think about it, in the meantime how about we go play some xbox"

"Aight!"

We played for a while until it was time for me to go home. Just as I got home I heard a scream inside my house. I ran inside knocking down the door and ran to my mom's room just to see my step-father with his hand up about to slap my mom.

"Get the fuck out of here!" He said at the same time my mom said "Noah please leave, I'll fix this by myself".

"LEAVE YOU ?! ARE YOU CRAZY ?! I COME HOME JUST TO SEE THIS BASTARD WITH HIS HAND RAISED UP READY TO SLAP YOU AND YOUR ASKING ME TO LEAVE YOU ? NO IM NOT LEAVING YOU !"

"ENOUGH OF THIS, YOU EITHER GET OUT OR WATCH HOW I BEAT UP YOUR MOM LITTLE BOY!" He hissed at me with a cold glare.

I watched at my mom as she mouthed me "im sorry" and began whispering things to this bastard and trailing her finger down his chest. He was about to kiss her but was interrupted by my sister.

"Mom, dad! I'm home!" She said cheery as we heard her footsteps coming closer.

Her eyes widen as she sees us. "What is going on ?"

I was about to speak when my step-father of a bastard spoke.

"Oh darling, welcome home and nothing is going on here, your mom and I were just about to have some fun when your brother came to ask something" he said as he stared at me with a smirk on his face.

He knows that I don't like to worry my sister because that will just make her cry for days.

"So son what was that you were gonna ask ?"

"Nothing, I forgot" I lied between my teeth.

"Very well then.." He nods his head towards the door and as soon as my sister gets the hint she wiggles her eyebrows to them and pulls me out of the room.

Replaying what just happened makes my hands turn to fists as my knuckles turn white.

"Cmon, lets go get something to eat." My sister drags me to the kitchen and begins to cook.

"Sooo what really happened before I made my grand entrance." I smiled slightly at her words.

"As he said I was just going to ask them something" I said getting slightly mad again.

"Yeah sure like I'll believe that, Noah please tell me I don't understand why everyone keep secrets from me!" She begs me with her eyes getting watery.

I clenched and unclenched my hands. "Chloe I just don't want to see you sad ok. I care about you. As your brother its my duty to take care about you!"

"I want to help you. As your sister is my duty to take care of you too! I love you.. Boys sometimes need someone to protect them.." With that she left, leaving me alone.

I take out my phone and begin typing.

To: Olivia

I'll be in your house in 5 minutes.

I guess I need to forget about today.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Hey there my dearest friends! Here's the 2nd chapter. Hopefully you'll like it :)

Words: 1,000
Date: 10~11

Follow me on:
Facebook: Celeest Htx
Instgram: Musictomy_soul
Twitter: Alwaysfighting_back

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, & FOLLOW!😇