My dead best friend

Elizabeth and I have been friends since we were both in diapers, yes we have had our falling outs but were two best friends that are now joined at the hip; but that was all about to change.

On october 26 Elizabeth Paige a 16 year old girl washed up on range-view coast line with deep bite marks in her skin.

I must have read this about 30 times in till it sunk in, my best friend had just died and i didn't even say good bye.

My mum dwalks in and asks if everything is ok i just hold my hand out with the news paper folded nicely in the palm of my hand as she picks it up as i stare at the wall and think about her family. She had a twin sister Lucy and loving parents who spent holidays treating the twins with vacations to many places such as Hawaii and France.

My mum bends down beside me looks straight into my eyes and holds her hands on mine slowly looking toward the ceiling and starts to pray, my mum is really religious but i don't believe in that crap i just believe that the world was created and life was brought on like a hurricane at the beach in the summer time. In the middle of my mums prayers a knock at the door i look up to find Ben, Elizabeth's boyfriend crying. I let him in and we go up to my room it is there were Ben gives me a HUGE hug and blows his nose into my shirt but i don't mind, i mean his girlfriend that he has been dating for the last 6 years has just died but she has been my best friend since well forever we sit and talk for about 2 hours i walk him to his car and say good bye.

I walk up the cobble stone path and step back inside where my mum is cooking dinner, I decide to drag my legs up the stairs to study for my English exams but instead I just sit there with a blank expression on my face reading the first sentence over and over and over again 'It all started when she went missing.' I'm thinking real hard when my mums voice takes over my thoughts " Holly," my mum calmly up the stairs "what I'm busy" I throw back "someone is here to see you" I sit there and think no one visits me, but I get up any way, as I make my way down the stairs I poke my head around the corner to see two men I uniform motioning me to come closer but I keep my distance.

They're only here for 30 minutes but it felt for ever my mum toke us into a different room and leaves the to men ask me some questions about Elizabeth and I she was acting a little strange before the instant, " Well she did just have a fight with her parents and she told me was going to run away but I know she would never actually do it " they're get up and walk out of the room, my mum walks them to there car and says good day and there off.

She comes in and asks me to set the table for dinner, we sit and eat it's completely SILENT no noise but then the phone rings it's Beth's parents they're seem to think I was the reason for her death but we all no it was some kind of an animal "what are they're saying"

" Well there saying that they're want you to confess and if i don't by next month they will the cops on me"

HOLY SHIT I can't believe those ass holes, Beth is my BEST FRIEND EVER I would never hurt her.

That night i coundnt sleep all I thought about is the treat that Beths perants forsed apon me ohh and i was thinking about funeral well that is if i am invited i was sooooo awake i even picked out an outfit it is an yellow fluro dress with my white high heals.

I've bocked a meeting with Beths parents i want to tell them that i am not the cause for her death "there here" i walk slowly in my sunday garments and sit at the table. We talk for like an hour untill i offer them a deal if i can find out what acturally happened to Beth "and if u don't" Jake said insursiction "if i don't i will confess even though i know i didn't do it "ok see you tomorrow at the funeral'

I stayed up all night again watching tv and listining to music while also planing how i am going to do this but first i going to need some backup.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

This my First chapter sorry for bad editing don't for get to follow me