The truth

Sam comes rushing in

"I have something to tell you"

"Im kinda busy," i yell from the kitchen

"Do you want anything"

" NO i need to say this"

" okay calm down, go ahead"

"Ok i did something bad horrible infact but i need you to stay calm"

There was a long pause until he blurted out what he needed to say

"Ok i killed beth but before you go crazy i did it for a good reason"

"I can't believe you killed my best friend, your a dick"

"You didn't let me finish"

But i didn't need him to before i ran out the door i didn't know where i was going and where i would end up but anywhere was better than here.

---------------------------------------------

I ran into the forest i didn't know what o do i was lost with no where to go, Sam would be at my house eating up a storm with no care in the world he doesn't care about my feelings or where I end up all he cares about is himself. I decided to go home i didnt care if he was there i was going to walk straight up to my room and cry myself to sleep.

"Finally your home"

"Piss off i want nothing to do with you"

"Just hear me out"

"NO I WILL NOT HEAR YOU OUT' you kill my best friend the girl I've known since birth pretty much, you cant get someone back like that"

"I loved her"

Shore you loved her, loved her enough to kill her"

" I did love her"

"Then why is she dead aye"

"I got jealous ok, she was beautiful, she kept saying how i didn't deserve her that I wasn't good enough for her liking, she tried to change me she was turning me into something i wasn't, it was alright intil i saw her making out with josh, she knows that i hate him, after school that day we went to the lake and she acted like nothing happened, its like a bomb was ticking then it just exploded, we yelled at each other then my rage turned me against her and i couldn't help, i murded someone. I loved and i will never forgive myself for it"

I cant believe it my best friend was a class a bitch

"Um i don't know what you want me to say"

"Say nothing i just wanted you to know the truth, thats what you deserve"

---------------------------------------------

After a while Sam finally left, i don't want to believe him but beth has be known to do things like this but she always told me that they were only roomers, i cant believe that i was dumb enough to even believe her.

That night i didn't sleep i couldn't cone to the senses that sam kill beth or that she made out with josh, but when i did fall a sleep i had a horrible night mare.