Chapter 1: The Bullies at Kalos High

General Pov:

Ash peeked behind the corner with a look of worry on his face. He saw his locker just up ahead and began to run towards it, only to be thrown to the ground by the person he was hoping he wouldn't run into, Gary Oak. Gary garbed Pikachu off Ash's shoulder and shrew him into the wall. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Ash Ketchum." "Leave me alone Gary." "Not a chance, nerd. Hey guys. I found him." As he said that, all of Gary's friends came. Surrounding him, was Gary, Misty, Dawn, May, Clemont, Iris, Calem, Paul and Brock. They all began to kick Ash screaming things like "Pathetic," "Loser," "Waste of space" And "Just go kill yourself". By now, there was a whole crowd watching the scene unfold. The bell rang and the group scattered and Ash sat on the ground covered in blood. He sat up and carried Pikachu to his locker. Pikachu wasn't as injured as him but was still injured. He grabbed a spare change of clothes and went to the bathroom to change. As he took his shirt off, he saw them. The cuts. He put his bloody clothes in his bag and rushed to class. He opened the door and walked in. Professor Sycamore opened it looking angry. But after seeing Ash's current condition, he softened his expression and let the boy in. Ash walked towards his desk, but a foot was shoved in the isle causing him to trip and fall. Gary and the other students began to laugh at the 2 on the floor. Pikachu got up angrily and was about to shock Gary, but was stopped by Ash "Its not worth it buddy." Pikachu sighed and jumped onto Ash's desk. Ash sat down and began to do his work. He started to see black circles in his eye sight and heard people whispering about him. "Ash" Sycamore said worriedly. Ash touched his head and felt warm blood. After that. Everything went black.