An Eternal Love (One-Shot)

In a facade, there are bourgeois families are gathering. As Mia enters the hall, she can see the salmon, lasagna, sauerkraut and a big pizza being prepared on the long-table designed with crystal-like stones.

Mia is a 20-year-old girl. She was a ballet dancer. Dancing is her passion. Tonight, she will be engage to her 21-year-old boyfriend, Adam.

As she enters the hall, many look at her white pearl-like gown. Many smiles at her beautiful face. On the other side, she can see Adam wearing a plain grey tuxedo. He looks so handsome on his tuxedo. He flashed a smile at her.

They were called to go on the stage. A music was played so that both of them could dance gracefully. As the music stopped, both of them were given a two bottles of a champagne and they drink it together with the people. Now, one man put up his bottle and a spoon then say “Kiss!”. All of them followed. Adam smiles unto Mia. He grab her waist and kiss her lips passionately.

Mia tell Adam that she will go to the washroom. Adam assist her in going to the washroom. As she walk, she looked down and saw a phlegm, “Ew. Gross.” She enter the washroom and look on her face at the mirror, “What a wonderful night.”

She heard a noise outside the washroom, so she go out and saw a man holding a ricochet pointing into the other man. Its Adam. “Nooooooo!” she shouted but its too late. A big sound of a pistol was heard. She saw Adam fall down. Blood runs through his body. She fells like her voice was stuck on her esophagus. She can’t utter a word. She can’t find her voice. She can feel a tears running through her face. No, this can’t be. She run fast towards Adam and hug him tightly.

Adam died. Mia’s fiancé died. Mia can’t accept that Adam died. She loves him so much. She loves him that she will sacrifice her own life for him. Mia is in a melancholy. She smoke and drink alcoholic drinks inside her room. She don’t want to eat. She don’t want to go out. 

Few months later, Mia died because of pneumonia. Many were sad. 

Their love is an eternal. Mia was buried with a chrysanthemum, her favorite flower.

----

Written by Cheramie/magnifiqueangel. 

All rights reserved. 

2013.