Ch.2

Payton's P.O.V

       As I walked up the stairs to my house I noticed a note on the table it read 'hey honey I'm working late today I'll be home by 11:00 pm. -mom' I smiled at the note because she knew she could've texted me but she liked writing notes. I went into the cabinet and grabbed the carton thing of goldfish and ran to my room. I jumped on the bed spilling the goldfish everywhere. I didn't want to pick it all up so I just decided to eat them one by one off my bed. I grabbed my laptop from my drawer and opened up Netflix. I was scrolling down the top picks and I decided I wanted to binge watch SpongeBob (yes I know Payton is 16 but there is no age limit to SpongeBob).

****************************
4 hours later

I heard a knock on my door and I walked downstairs like a ninja doing rolls and tip toeing. I reached the window and looked out, noticed it was Grayson and Ethan. I quickly opened the door and let them in forgetting I was in short sports pants and a sports bra (I don't have any sibling so I hang around the house like that). They looked me up and down and I snapped my fingers in front of their faces. I looked down at myself noticing what I was wearing and quickly ran to my room locked the door and put on some clothes. I put on some sweatpants and a Nike sweater. "What have you been doing since you got home?" Grayson asked. "Well my mom isn't going to be home till late and I was just binge watching SpongeBob" I replied. They laughed and then ran to my room and grabbed my laptop meaning they wanted to watch too. We watched SpongeBob for about 2 and a half hours. They went home and it was 10:30. I went into my bed and fell asleep and then I felt somebody kiss my cheek. When they left I turned my head to see who it was. It was my mom, I quietly giggled then went to sleep.

A/N
Hey guys hope you enjoyed the second chapter sorry it took so long to upload I have. Even busy with school lately, I have an idea for another fanfic I don't know if I'll start that one now and have a schedule. Tell me what you think j should do in the comments. Enjoy !

~Faith