Wanna Play?

[Harrifer ; Just You pt. 2]

Jennifer's POV

The next 20 minutes consisted of faint breaths and silent moans echoing around the room.
I can't believe it.
I just fxcked my own boss, in his office, on my first day at work. Just great. I mean I know I may go around and do this sh¡t easily but I'd never had the audacity to do it when I'm working- especially with my own damn boss!

I was actually pretty quiet- which is new. And honestly he wasn't that bad- but fxck this is such a mess! If anybody finds out.. that's it- I don't know if I could find a better job than this.
He was panting, going on and on about how amazing I was which I'm very aware of  just so you know. But this was all that he was gonna get- this can't go any further.

I remained silent while I fixed my outfit and quickly walked out of his office. He mumbled something to me but I was too distracted to understand whatever it was.
I went down and walked through the halls as if nothing happened.
I was so cautious about how maybe someone heard me but whatever. Let them talk- they can't get to me without proof.

-

It's 6:27 pm and I'm finalizing everything and cleaning up my work space preparing to go home.
But of course, things just can't go that smoothly.
Everyone I was with in the office already left and I was about to walk out the room when all of a sudden I get grabbed by my arm and pulled onto the back of the door. He's strategic. There weren't any cameras at this office including the other two down the hall- so no one would be asking why the hell my boss has me pinned on the wall.

I sigh, 'You got what you wanted, please just let me go home.' I can't even look at him.
'Look at me.' he demands. 'Look at me!' I slowly met my eyes with him. They were so blue- you could get lost in his eyes so easily. 'You know that meant so much more.' he whispers.
I look away. 'That was once, and you've just met me. Let me go- you have so much more to go around.'
I guess I just assumed he did this to almost every other woman who worked for him- I mean he seems so good at putting you in his spell- and those lines? they seem waaay scripted.

'What made you think I did that to other girls here?' He asks me.
'And what made you think there was something more to it? We just met for christs sake!' I snap at him.
'Jennifer you're different from any other girl I've ever met.'
'Bullsh¡t. Stop playing around. I gave it to you once, and I didn't even mean it. I may have even faked the whole thing.' I grin at him and walk away- hoping this all stops him from trying to get to me again. He yelled my name over and over but I just kept walking.
I lied though. The whole thing was real. None of it was fake at all. But I had no feelings for him- I knew all he wanted was sex. Nothing more right?

-

It's now 7:48 am so I'm at work pretty early. A few people from the other offices were here too, but none from mine yet- which made me very anxious.
The minute I sat down the telephone rang. 'Come to my office. That's an order.' he says then hangs up.
Ugh- I really don't want to be dealing with this anymore- please just let this be over soon.

I go up to his office again.
'What.' I say while I leaned on his door, irritated. I knew he had power over me but I won't let him just use me either.
'Sit down.' He demands.
I sit down and cross my arms- waiting for whatever the hell he has to say.
'I'll tell this to you once so listen attentively.' he says and I don't reply.
'There's cameras in my office- you can't see them but they're there-' He says, pointing above his shelf and the tall plant beside his window. They're really small and the black walls made them very hard to see. Shit- I'm fxcked.

'-And.. I'm the only one who has access to those footage.'
I gulp. Sh¡t. I knew there was some twisted sh¡t he was planning trying to get in my pants.

I stay looking at him, trying my hardest not to strangle him right now.

'-so, if you don't want a whole sex tape scandal of you fxcking me and asking for it.. you might as well do what I tell you to do.' he says, trying to threaten me.

It worked. He's an ass, but a few more wouldn't really change anything. I just need to find a way to get myself outta this when he least expects it.

'Fine. You wanna play? I'll come over at yours tonight. Text me the time and place and I'll be there. I'll be there wearing anything you want, and wearing nothin at all.' I say while I leaned closed to him. I handed him my card and stood up.

No, I don't have feelings- this i just my little way of starting up my plan and drop him into my spell.

He was left speechless. I walked out of his office, making sure my ass was curved out- especially since I was wearing a tight skirt.

Well okay, here we go. I'm just gonna wing it. I'm not the 'always got a plan ready' type. What happens happens so I better not regret this.

A/N: YaY hope that was relevant okay bye 😂

-vote and comment-

J xx