No Regrets

[Leahnnifer/Jeleah]
*let this serve as your warning bc serious sh¡t boutta go down*

Jennifer's POV

'so you're in?' I ask Leah excitedly.
'of course baby.' she answers sweetly.

We've agreed to spend time together tomorrow at this vacation home I owned- not that far from where I live- which she has never seen by the way. We hadn't spent a lot of time together since we were equally so busy. Tomorrow's going to be a great day- I just know it. It's never boring with her.

-

I started packing my things and organized what had to be organized.
I miss her so much- and it's not even just that 'best friend' type. I can't stand not seeing her- it's insane. We've been messing around lately, we don't really know how to explain it but I guess you could call it -secret pleasures-.
-

I was in bed by 11 which in my lifestyle- is earlier than usual. I guess it's just the excitement getting me hyped up.

The rays of sunlight seeping through the windows woke me up. Somehow I've come to the habit of always waking up around 9-10 am which I guess is pretty okay. We agreed to be there by 12 so I made myself some breakfast, bathed and all that then rechecked my belongings. About 2 hours of roaming around the house later, I get in my car and drive to the location. I grew more and more excited every minute.

I parked my car and headed inside. I was hoping Leah'd arrive a little after me but this girl is always late. About 15 minutes later and I finally hear her pulling up by the lot. I opened the gates and waited for her to get out.
'I missed you so much baby!' I say as I hug her tightly.
'I missed you more babygirl.' She says, hugging me back.
She backs away from our hug and quickly looked around the place.
'Damn Jen..' she mutters in awe.
'I know right? I thought it'd be a nice place for us to stay in today and just catch up.' I reply to her. It was pretty huge. Lots of greens- lots of views.

She settled in and placed her bags in our room. We then made our way to this viewing house kind of cottage- it had gigantic open windows and 6 white seats that were all foldable leather beds.
We talked for a while, catching up and just joking around.

I scrolled through my phone and texted my mom asking how Max and Emme are doing- she's taking care of them for me today.
She replies quickly and assures me they're relaxed and having fun as usual.
Leah all of a sudden stands up from her seat and grabs my phone, laying it down on the table next to me. 'What are you doing?' I say as I giggle.
'Can we put our phones down for today?' she asks me as she slowly sits on top of me- straddling my waist.
'okay.' I whisper, rubbing my hands up and down her thighs.
'What do you want to do?' I ask her as I move my hands up her thighs and grab her ass.
'Well..' she leans down, getting close to my ear as she's on top of me.
'-why don't I show you how much I've missed you in the other room?' she whispers, sending chills down my spine.
'you know.. where it's dark and quiet.' she says, biting my ear.
I bite my lip and look at her. I peck her lips quickly- 'let's go.' I whisper as she gets off me and I grab her hand, leading her to the private house room.

She kicks the door shut behind me and pins me against the wall.
She starts ripping off my white dress and throws it to the floor.
'and I thought I was impatient.' I tease her.
'Shut up- it looks better on the floor.' she says and kisses me hard.
I then start to take off her top midst of our kisses. She takes off her nude-brown, silk shorts leaving us both in just our underwear.

She sits down on the bed, still kissing me as I reach for her bra and unclasp it.

Seconds later and we're both completely naked.
I'm laying on top of her kissing her neck, and without warning, I move my right hand down her body and start pleasuring her. 'fxck- baby!' she moans. I insert another finger and go deeper and faster, making her grip onto the sheets of the bed. She couldn't control her moans.

She arched her back in pleasure, I stared at her, watching her get weaker and weaker.
'holy sh¡t!' she moans loudly. She finally reaches her climax and immediately takes control. She pins me down so she's now on top of me. She starts teasing me by leaving small kisses on my neck and my chest- then she stops. Ugh, I hate it when she does that. What a tease.

'Beg me.' she says.
I look deep into her eyes, 'Please Leah.' I plead.
'Please what?' she asks sternly.

'Please fxck me shitless and make me scream.' I beg helplessly.

She pauses, 'What mamí wants, she gets.'
She then starts leaving hickeys on my neck and between my boobs, gripping and massaging them firmly while she does so. She kisses my stomach, very slowly moving her way down my inner thighs- she knows I get way weaker when she does that. She leaves quick kisses on my cl¡t and without warning she starts pleasuring me with her tongue. 'AH! babe-' I scream.
She inserts two and licks my cl¡t rapidly while doing so. I'm so drenched.
I get quick glimpses of her while she eats me- shes rubbing herself and it turns me on so fxcking hard. I put both my hands on the back of her head, making her go deeper into me. We've done this so many times- we know what we both like.
Not too soon I reach my climax and she moves up to my face and we start making out. I introduce my tongue and take dominance, biting her lower lip from time to time.

She lays down beside me and I rest my head on her boobs- cuddling with her.
'You're too good to me.' she says, making me laugh.
We just lay there for a few more minutes, treasuring each other's presence.

'Baby?' I ask her softly.
'hm?' she replies.

'What are we doing?' I say innocently.
She sighs, 'I don't know. -but I like it. And I see nothing wrong with it.'

'I like it too. -But Leah are you sure this isn't just the orgasms talking? I mean I do enjoy it, a lot. It's just that, I feel way more than just lust and I'm starting to really like you- not just as a best friend. So I don't want this to go on for too long if you don't feel the same.'

'Jen, you honestly don't know how relieved I am that you said that.' she giggles. 'I like you too, a lot. Will you give this a chance with me? No regrets, just love.' She asks.

Her question makes me pause for a little while.

'I'm in.' I say softly.

She kisses my forehead and we continue to just lay down beside each other.
We don't know where this is going. But we're gonna try- I've never had a relationship with a girl before so this is a first- but I'm glad it's her I'm jumping in with.

A/N: YAYAYAY thats it 🌝 vote and tell me watchu think 💞

J xx