The Lone Ranger

Hey guys this announcement is a must-read because:

1.Because I'm a rookie in this thing. When I say rookie, I mean a rookie-rookie one.

2.I'm still not uploading the whole story but only its prologue to find out if you guys will like it.

3.If you do like it just comment in my story or you can always message me because I really need your support with this one-shot story.

4. People! Please feel free to point out my mistakes I'm an openminded person so its okay.

5. If the story is getting some sort of annoying just comment.. told you I'm an open minded human being.

6.And also to warn you that this story is definitely not a cliched one. There is more to this than what meets the eye so I hope you'll atleast understand. And guys if you'll end up liking this, all I will ask is ten votes for the first chapter to come.

Let me remind you again that this is a one-shot story as well as an ongoing one.

Thank you very much for understanding. I love you guys. Goodluck to me.

**************

Prologue

My heart skipped in fear when I noticed him walking towards me with a dangerous expression.

If looks could kill I'm already ten foot underground right now so luckily it doesn't.

My heart lurched when he continued walking towards me. With every step he took forward I also took a large step backwards.

I don't need a genius to know that any minute now I'm gonna be cornered so I hastily searched for a place to escape.

"Don't you even think of escaping, Paris." He said in a low voice causing all the hair in my back to rise. I took another step backwards and immediately noticed the hard cold wall in my back I yelped but when I felt a hard taut body in front of me I frozed.

I panickly looked at him and immediately regretted it. When my eyes connected with his raging ocean blue eyes it got even more angrier giving him a devilish look.

However instead of wetting my pants, it angered me.

"What the hell is your problem, Carlton?! Its just a freaking date with Ja-"

He punched the wall beside me and brought his face inches from mine.

"Don't you dare say his name, Paris. Don't you even think of saying his name because I'll kill you." He drawled, eyes boring into mine.

"You know, Paris I didn't pay you to flirt behind my back. I know maybe you're just taking all the time in the world to hump men as much time as possible but please keep your whor-"

I did'nt let him finish and slapped him with all the strength I could muster.

"You don't have the right to judge me!" I yelled in his face and wiped a tear which unconsciously trickled from my eyes. His gaze immediately soften when he noticed this.

" I'm sorry if not all of us is capable of feelings, Carlton! I'm sorry because I foolishly agreed to Ja-" I panickly looked at him and exasparatedly pushed him away from me.

After taking two steps forward his hand grabbed my arm and before I know it I'm looking at his apologetic face.

"Sorry." He mumbled softly and sincerely looked at my eyes. Before I could react his lips crashed onto mine with passion that I can't seem to explain.