Prologue

(Y/N's) POV

          I lay in bed in pain from the last hour of torture. I knew it wasn't over being  Ritoru-sans "toy", as he calls me, he would come back in an hour for more. So it was just me stuck in my thoughts. He wouldn't let me leave the house so I stayed in my room a majority of the time. Only to go out and get water when he was sleeping or go to the bathroom.
              I've lived with him for five years, and he hasn't let me leave. Then again I'm too scared to. I didn't have any pets really and I normally kept to myself in public when I had to do things. Like when I went shopping I would wear a jacket of sorts and a scarf to cover my bruises on my neck.
                "(Y/N~)!" Fuck... I've waited too long... now he's coming for me, i mentally prepared myself and teared up a little knowing what was to come.
                I do have to admit I am used to the pain... but when we first met he was always so nice to me.

~•~Flashback~•~

             I sat in the streets homeless. I was 16. Currently not going to school of any sort, I lived my life being homeless. I sat in the streets as usual with the classic 'Anything helps, god bless you sign'. I normally only got maybe three yen if I was lucky. That day... I Didn't get anything. I was on my last leg and some how I had walked miles just to get there. To that bridge.
                  I normally "lived" on the other side of Tokyo. Well more like towards the middle of it. But it was still quite the walk there. When I reached my destination I stood there looking over the edge. Then I heard him.
                  "Hello? What do you happen to be doing here at this late of an hour?" I hadn't noticed that it was midnight. But I chose to stay quiet to his question.
                  He put his hand out, "I'm Ritoru akuma Kobayashi." I shook his hand at least trying to be nice. "And you are?" He asked.
                  "(Y/N) (L/N)." I said quietly.
                  "What a pretty name. Are you out here alone? I can take you home if you would l-"
                  "I dont live anywhere. Im homeless." Ritoru looked at me in shock.
                  "Well then... why don't you come and live with me?" Why would he want me to live with him?
                  "I-I don't think thats n-necessary."  I'll just be a waste or your time and space... I thought quietly to myself.
                  "Oh, trust me it's fine! I dont mind, anyways."
                  "O-Okay..."

~•~End Of Flashback~•~
                  Ever since that day I have never been able to leave really at all. Running away was always an option but... if I did I would get caught. And now this leads up to today. He's come to beat and rape me... again. I guess this is the part where I say 'oh I'm used to it.' but then again I have been putting myself through pain my whole life... so I guess I've always been used to it.
                  And it's just the same routine every night, but I think I might change that. He always goes out for the rest of the night to bang other girls as he pleases. Which isn't clearly enough. He's come.home early on some night but I don't normally pay attention.
                  Soon he came in. His Jet black messy hair. In his tight, as I'll get out, boxers that hold the massive erection. He walks over to me with things to tie me up with. These things normally lasted an hour. And this one obviously will. So I normally choose to not struggle. As he would make it a longer "punishment" if I did. He normally called it that because I was always so "bad". I was bad to him at least. Only because I was used to the pain and didn't scream in pain when he hit me or bit me. So he would come.up with other ways to hurt me. But now that I was a high pain tolerance it downs bother me much anymore..
Nothing bothers me anymore.

(Hello everything it's Sansi here. Not I know that this might actually kinda suck but this is my first xreader fan fiction... so please don't leave hate at all ;-; but I would be nice for some constructive criticism. Please do follow and vote and I will try and get the next part up as soon as possible. Don't forget to vote and follow! I love hearing anf meeting new people!

-Sansi))