Chapter 2

(Y/N's) POV

          As I slowly wake up I hear about 4 different voices in the distance. But the one that stick out the most is a really deep voice. I kind of recognized it but I didn't know the name to who. I slowly opened my eyes to see four look alikes. But all different colors. I was kind of confused and then the noticed me.
            I panicked slightly seeing them all come towards me and I flinch. I heard them all stop in their track and then I felt a hand go on my shoulder. In a swift movement I swung a hand around and slapped the man that had touched me. Everyone looked at him in a slight shock but a couple trying to hold in a laugh. One looked at him. He was in a purple hoodie.
             He was sitting in a corner holding that weird...cat. I was slightly uncomfortable with the amount of men, but after a few minutes I got slightly comfortable... SLIGHTLY. As they all stared at me I sat up and then looked down blushing a bit.
             "So... w-what are you're n-names..." I barely stuttered out.
             The all smiled got into the order or red, blue, green, purple, yellow and pink. And in that order they said their name.
            "Osomatsu-san!"
            "Karamatsu-san!"
            "Choromatsu-san!"
            "Ichimatsu-san!"
            "Jyushimatsu-san!"
            "Todomatsu-san!"
            I'm going to be honest but... they all are kinda cute. The purple one then lifted up the cat.
            "This is ESP kitty. You can't lie to him." He gave a kinda of creepy vibe towards me... which kinda scared me and sent shivers up my spine.
           "Oh... well he's cute."
           "He's cute." He repeated after me. It was weird but... strange.
           I had a small feeling living here would be kind of fun.