Chapter 2: Goodbyes

*Very important notice*
Hey guys just want you to know that Khayalandile is an African name so you actually pronounce the a as u

The way you pronounce cup.
Pronunciation: Khuyulundile
Spelling: Khayalandile
Short name: Khaya

I have decided to change the name of this book from upon my element to Rooted.

I will also start dedicating chapters to people. So that's all for now, enjoy the chapter.

********************************
This chapter is dedicated to ThinaOnke who is one of the people who inspired me to write this book, thanks lovey.
She also has her own books please check them out if you have time, they are really good.

As soon as the crowd eased up with a bunch of people congratulating me from every corner, I caught the eye of Christian and Rowina coming my way. "Hey congrats man I knew you had it in you" Rowina said cheerfully.

"Well you have been training hard" Christian admitted. "We have all been training hard so we deserve this" I said as put my hand on Christian's shoulder.

"Besides the truth is I was actually trying to pass the ball to someone but I guess the ball had its own plans or rather fate had its own plans."

"All that matters is that the goal was made no matter how it was made. You know what.... you should totally make an after party to celebrate" said Rowina. "You are always in the mood to party" I said. "You know it" she replied with a wink.

"Look you guys the entire match I haven't spoken my father so I'll see you guys later alright, I've got to find him" I said hurriedly. My eyes romed through the crowd in hopes of finding him.

Instead I found none other than Asanda Jele coming my way. This was a deja vu moment right there. "Hey there um......" she said making a gesture with her hand "Oh uhm Khaya" I finished.

"Oh yes Khaya of course, I saw you playing there in the game and I was actually quite impressed with you for once" she said batting her long eyelashes.

Natural beauty was a big blessing that she had. Her hair was tight up into a nice and neat pony tail. Her lushes and plump lips which would render you speechless if they ever kissed yours. Her dark brown eyes captivating as always.

"Really" I said "Of course you've got standards now meaning you have to surround yourself with others who have similar standards. There will be a party where us, people of standard will be celebrating. You are invited and you will be the man of the party due to our victory".

At that moment I think I just heard my heart pounce "Really" was the only word I could master, She invited me and I may be the man of the party.

"Of course but you need a date and I know this is surprising but truth be told I don't have one yet. I've been declining all day it honestly got tireing."

"Well then will you be my date date Asanda"? I asked nervously "Hmmmm okay, I don't see why not." "Thanks Asanda" I said feeling relieved I never thought this day would ever come.

This is a dream come true she has no idea how happy she has made me. "Ask your team mates for the details, as for me I will meet you there" she said with smile then left.