Chapter 2- Rouge Wonders

Blake's POV

"Amethyst please let me be in control, what happens if we meet some rogue's? Huh AMETHYST"

"FUCKING HELL FINE, BLAKE"

I could feel my mind and control return as Amethyst has gone back into my mind.

"Blake i want our mate, we have been on our own for 8 years now we need to settle down and finish school"

"Amethyst, i understand i want our mate as well but we both know that if we do find a mate they will be after him and i don't think i could let my mate die. Amethyst! Look there is a small town called Hilltops, that might have a school that we could attend for the next year and then we could leave"

"BLAKE FINALLY SOME SENSE HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED FROM YOUR MOTHER!"

"hahaha very funny wolfy"

When 'we' reached the town called Hilltops, we found a place to stay it was pretty run down but then again it would hid my scent from them. As i had recently found out by Amethyst my mum was a True Alpha meaning she gained the power of an alpha, without killing anyone or hurting people,  my so called dick of a father had killed her so he could gain the power of a True Alpha, but little did he know that her power was transferred to me, Blake Cody. So take that you fat fuck.

After signing in with the school, i was able to start to clean my abandoned warehouse 

2 days later

Bed room 

Bed room 

"fuck that took a long time, but I'm glad it did, it looks really goooo

"fuck that took a long time, but I'm glad it did, it looks really goooo......."

i paused as i smelt the most amazing smell Rain, Vanilla so being the dumbass that i am i followed it.

Ryder's POV (I KNOW)

"Alpha we gave a new werewolf in the area"

"Thanks Paxton, where is this werewolf located?"

"Last sightings were in the old warehouse, there scent is all over the town as i think it was moving in"

"Alright team lets roll out" i smiled at my own words just then 

After we had reached the warehouse, i smelt it the most amazing smell known to man/ werewolf, Forest and rain on a wet path.

"Hey team can you smell that amazing smell?"

"No Alpha" they all said to me in mind link

"Stay here" I said in my alpha voice 

i followed the smell and found the most beautiful women standing there, she had blue hair, a crystal blue eye and a deep brown eye. She smelt amazing.

"MINE"

"so your my mate i never thought i would have such a beautiful mate"

she giggled at my comment, OH MY GOSH, I'm falling in love.

"so i hear your the alpha around here, where those rumours true?" she said in a very sexy voice

"Yes yes they are, my dear......"

"Blake, Blake Cody Lager...... shit"

"All right Blake, Blake Cody"

"APLHA we have found the rouge, it is near the back of the warehouse"

"alright ill meet you there"

" let me guess, Mr. Wolfie, that was your pack trying to find me am i right?"

i just stared at her in disbelieve, my mate was a rouge.

Blake's POV

" let me guess, Mr. Wolfie, that was your pack trying to find me am i right?"

he just stared at me i finally broke the silence

"if you want to kill me then go head, I'm the reject to everyone" i said with my head down trying not to cry, i felt something touch me it sent sparks through my body, i looked up to see Wolfie hugging me, and resting his chin on my head.

"I would never harm my mate, even if she is a rouge i don't fucking care, and darling your not a reject in my eyes"

i just looked into the distance, eventually i leant into the hug, it felt amazing to have a mate and not have that person try to kill me.

A/N

Hey guys sorry i took so long to write a chapter, how was it if you want me to continue please let me know.