Chapter 3- The Rouge and The Alpha

That is Althea

Blake's POV

I was enveloped in a hug, it felt amazing to have someone touch me and not trying to hurt me  but i knew i couldn't get attached even if this guy is my mate they will come for me and i don't want her to be hurt, Althea please be safe in the house.

"Wolfie i haven't been honest, there is one other person in the warehouse please don't hurt her"

i said trying to act weak even if i am a street fighter, THATS RIGHT i didn't tell you I'm a street fighter, i go by the name Zelda i was one of the best fighters back at that place.

"What do you mean Blake, WHO IS IN THERE!"

"Calm down, Jeez. ALTHEA GET OUT HERE"

Ryder's POV

"Calm down, Jeez. ALTHEA GET OUT HERE"

she yelled with such kindness but anger, i waited a bit for what ever was behind those doors  then i saw the cutest thing walk out she had the brightest green/grey eyes and the most brown hair.

"Who is this little cute thing"

"This Wolfie is my little sister Althea, she is 3 years old i managed to escape with......"

"Escape from where?"

"I think it would be best if you LEAVE, Right now"

"But Blake...."

"LEAVE NOW"

"Alright pack roll out, right now!"

"Sir, yes Sir"

I shifted back into my wolf and ran all the way back to the pack house 

"Riordan get me all the information on Blake Cody"

"Yes Alpha"

Blake's POV

Holy shit that was close that was the 1st time anyone has seen Althea since what happened to her twin, but after they left i let out a giant sigh

"fucking hell, now we have school tomorrow  baby girl, you have Kindergarten so you can meet new people ok"

She just smiled at me with the biggest toothy grin, i just grabbed her little cheeks and squished them.

"Your just the cutest, i won't let anyone hurt you i promise. NOW how about we go get some food little midgey"

Althea just giggles and nodded her head.

I'm sorrry its short, should i continue, are you enjoying it?

bye guys see you soon