Mark

Deep in the depths of concentration, I woke up to a start with a delicious aroma in the air. I walk into the kitchen to se a stranger cooking bacon and eggs.

I was a bit confused,"who are you, and where is mum?"

Who ever it was, they just ignored me so I went back to my room and sat on my comfy double bed mattress, with a white bedspread and a white duvet. I laid back and literally sank into my bed. I attempted to fall back asleep, but that was impossible because my little brother was in the room beside me and was thumping the wall with his feet. I struggled out of my white heaven and stormed into his room ready to tackle him because that's how I usually wake up.

I walked calmly up to him and lifted him off the ground by his too big shirt and breathed,"Stop!"

He looked like he might cry,"Mark, just because your sixteen doesn't mean you can bully me!" Then he burst in tears.

"Conner, your ten years old, why do you do this? Every single day? What have I done?"

"Not on Sundays..." He whimpered.

I poked him in the stomach, not hard, but enough to make him him flinch and said,"brat." Then let him go.

He then ran down the hallway and all I hear is,"mom! Mom! Mark's picking on me!  Mom! Oh, eew, your not mom, who are you! Mark might like you you look his age, oh! Maybe your his girlfriend! Or maybe his friend! But we know your a girl... You could be that one person of that t.v. Show that breaks into someones home and makes them breakfast!"

..............................................
This one dedicated to my younger brother who acts like this. Also sorry if it isn't that interesting right now, but I will try to make it better in the coming chapters, and I probably won't update this on a "schedule" I'm not that organized.

Stay mysterious,
WannabWab