How?

"Matthew please report to the main office."

Why would I be going there? I check my phone for a text from Elizabeth, my girlfriend, however there is no text. That's strange she wasn't at my locker this morning waiting for me. she also didn't call me last night before she went to sleep. I always sing her to sleep. I guess she didn't need my help last night. That's good at least she is getting better. I gather my things and stand up. I walk to the door and into the hallway. I'm almost there when the bell rings. The hallway fills with all kinds of people. I look for Liz and I can't seem to find her. I walk into the office and the secretary looks up. She tells me to go into my counselor's office. I do and I see my mom and my stepdad. my mom looks sad. My stepdad looks bored, as if he would rather be home doing his favorite thing. chugging beer and smoking weed. The counselor tells me to sit down. I refuse, "Why did you drag me out of class?" I ask. "Matthew. It's about Elizabeth." my mom says. " What about Liz. Where is she? Is she okay?" I ask. " She killed herself." my step father says and he shrugs his shoulders as if it's not a big deal. " How?" I whisper. I don't think anyone heard me. "She hung herself." my mom says. I slide down the wall and curl into a ball with my knees at my chin. I start to cry. I go into a panic attack, and then everything goes black.

I see him curl into a ball. I go up to him and kiss his forehead, I then realize he has blacked out. Suddenly a figure appears in front of me. "Elizabeth" "yes mom." I say. "I may have a way that you two can still be together," " what do you mean? he's alive.. and I'm not. he can't even see me" "trust me darling." was all she said.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys welcome to my new book "Why?" angel47265 has helped edit so yeah.. if you aren't already following her you should go do that.. she is awesome.. anyway i hope you enjoyed.                        -sapphyre- -_-