I'm Not Crazy.

Elizabeth's p.o.v.

My mom goes on to tell me about how I can be with Matt, as well as, how she found out. She tells me that after one day of being dead you get assigned one person that you knew to watch over. You must protect them. She told me,that "you get to choose the person." She said that "if the person becomes aware of your presence to a certain point then you can make yourself visible, but you can be visible to them only. If they love you enough, you can make yourself a physical entity for them." I am very surprised and I think of everything that could be possible with that kind of power. It's the next day and it's time for me to choose the person to watch over. My choice is obvious. So when the man comes to me, while I sit watching over him, it is the simplest answer. So he grabs my hand and off we go. I'm in the real world now, and I am in his house. It feels like it has been so long since I was here. He is sitting in the living room with his mother, they're watching a movie.

Matt's P.O.V.

I am sitting watching a movie, when I imagine Liz. How she would come over and just sit on the couch, always on her phone. I was curious, but the way she laughed made me forget about it. But now here I am thinking about all the possibilities. Was she cheating on me? Or did she just like memes..? I guess I'll never know. As the movie ends, I get up and walk to my room. I lay down and go to bed thinking of the beautiful girl I lost just the day before.