{♡} out of my league; e {♡}

🌙

how are my favourite people in the entire world? ☺️ apologies for not updating in a while, I've been having a few little things going on.

Also, this is the first chapter with nerd Ethan so I hope you enjoy my babies. Let me know if you want more of these!

🍂

you and your boyfriend, Ethan have been together for around 3 months. You were taking things as they came along and right now, you were more than happy with him. He had always been the type of shy guy with glasses and a cute smile. It balanced out with your personality nicely.

it was around 4:30am when your phone started buzzing under your pillow.

"hello?" you answered.

"h-hi cupcake... are you awake?" you heard Ethan's voice through the phone.

"I am now." you whispered, laughing slightly and sitting up.

"s-sorry Angel, I just want to uh talk to you q-quickly."

"uh yeah, what is it?" you asked him.

"C-could you maybe meet me at the end of your street?" he asked nervously.

you didn't understand why he was doing all of this but it seemed important.

"yeah sure."

"okay, s-see you later."

And with that, he hung up on you.

you shook off the odd feeling and slipped on some shoes and a jacket. It was mid autumn so the air was crisp as you snuck out of your house. Your parents hadn't gone to work yet so you had to be sneaky. there were orange and green leaves scattered across your road. No cars were currently around, making your neighbourhood seem at peace.

"y/n!" you heard someone call you name.

you squinted your eyes as the sun was just rising in front of you, a silhouette of a male body stood ahead though.

"Ethan? what's up?" you both approached eachother at the same time. His thick black framed glasses were a little fogged up, making him clean then on his sweatshirt.

"I-I uh just wanted to go for a walk." he smiled uneasily at you.

"uhm... okay?" you asked with confusion clear in your voice.

"S-so I've been thinking..." Ethan paused as you walked along the tranquil streets.

"I don't think this is going to uhm I don't know, work out..."

you stopped in your tracks.

"you're joking right? Ha ha, very funny. Where's Grayson with the camera?" you looked around. Surely he wasn't breaking up with you.

"it's not a prank y/n. I just... I... I'm sorry." he sighed, looking down at his shoes.

"but why?" you asked him, tears prickling your eyes.

"it's just that... I-I'm... me. and you're... you. I don't u-understand why you chose me out of all those other guys..." he mumbled, but you still heard him.

you looked at him in shock.

"Ethan, babe, you know that no matter how many guys 'want me', it will always be you." you walked closer to him.

"but y-you're so... out of my league. I'm just a shy teenage b-boy . I can't give you everything you w-want." he still avoided eye contact with you, kicking the rocks on the ground and fiddling with the hem of his sweatshirt.

"baby, you're all I want. You're funny and smart and kind and you care for me. All those other guys don't mean anything. The reason why I chose you was because you stood out to me. You were there for me when I was down, happy, angry, you name it."

his head shot up, a little smile creeping upon his face. you held your arms out towards him as he buried his face into the crook of your neck. his glasses rubbed against you, hurting a little but it was okay.

"y-y/n?" he stuttered.

"I l-l-love y-you." this was the first time that E had ever told you that.

"I love too baby boy, I love you too."

you stood in the middle of the street, stroking your lil cupcakes hair, admiring the sunrise from the curb. you couldn't have spent your 4:30am in a better way...

🎃

Nerd Ethan makes me feel a certain way fUCK ME UP