A Fateful Reunion

A/N: (Eric) Heyo! I hope you like the story so far

A/N: (Eric) Heyo! I hope you like the story so far. I've decided that in every chapter that since Uto gets to add the little text thingys at the top of the chapters that I get to add something :) I'm not salty I swear. so every chapter you'll get a picture somewhat related to gravity falls and it is probably not related to the plot what-so-ever bc why not have random gravity falls pictures? Okay enjoy the chapter.

-hope you have artist permission(Uto)

-Lets fight (Eric)

-Mabel's pov-

Dipper stormed out a while ago, and I was bored. Soos and Melody were busy so I had no one to spend time with, so I went for a walk. I take in my surroundings, the dry air hitting my face as soon as I stepped outside. Nature is absolutely amazing, I should make a sweater later, Mabel style. Or should i say, NATURE style. Ha, jokes.  I had apparently not watched where I was going and ended up outside a building I never seen before.

"Well what the frick frack is this!? New territory to concur?!" I made my way in. I slowly recognized the building. It was the arcade that soos used to hang out in. He took dipper and I here once. It was abandoned. I smiled. I could decorate this place like Dipper and I did with the hand witch's cave. It was a bit dusty and would be a major fixer upper but nothing says a picker upper like fixing up old abandoned buildings. 

I decided to head back to the shack and get a broom and a dustpan. Hey it'd be a start! As I headed back I noticed that Lazy Susans dinner was still up and running. I'd do anything for a apple pie from Susan's dinner. My mind debated weather or weather to not to go inside or continue to the shack but the sweet smell of the apple mixed with cinnamon lured me to go inside. 

Lazy Susan wasn't at the counter when I walked in. A teenage girl with bright blonde hair and sea green eyes was standing behind the counter. Tied around her waist is a tinted white apron with a black small notebook in the pocket. Also on the apron was a small coffee stain. She had her hair into a messy bun. She had little diamond earrings.

"Welcome to Lazy Susan's dinner what can I get you?" The girl said in a cheerful tone reaching for her notepad as I sat down. 

"One slice of fresh apple pie please." I asked politely. It's been awhile and that is what'd make this day even better. 

"Are you... Mabel Pines?" The girl asked staring me right in the eyes. Oh god. 

"Yeah the one and only-" I said with a chuckle. She dropped her pencil. 

"Oh my god. You. You are back!" The girl left from behind the counter and ran in the back. What the frick frack was that about? She came back two minutes later wearing a shaggy brown sweater. It had a llama in the center. It looked familiar. I eyed her up and down.