LIFT UR VOICE & SPEAK

Do you remember that girl in the corner? The one named Sarah? The one who had her head down and never made a sound, too scared to look her class mates in the eyes? Remember the boy who was pushed down the stairs by the older kids and got called a gay fag? The one called John? Remember the girl who cried in the bathroom because she liked other girls? The one named Lucy? Remember all of the teasing that went on, all of the hateful words, all of the pointing and laughing?

Now Sarah carves into her arm, trying to tell herself she isn't bi. Now John is so bruised, he can't feel anymore.

And now, Lucy holds a gun against her forehead, a note on her desk. One little pull and her body falls to the ground. One little pull and Lucy is no longer.

What her note reads?

"Why? Why did you have to be so cruel? Why? How could you kill someone like this? You slowly killed me on the inside, now I'm doing the job on the outside. You are so cruel to your own kind, you are so blind. I never liked guys, guess that means I have to say good bye. 3 "

STOP SUICIDE AND STOP BULLYING! YOU CAN MAKE A CHANGE! HELP SAVE A LIFE, BE A HERO! DON'T LET THIS PASS YOU BY! FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT AND WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T EVER GIVE UP!