Untitled part

"I would like a coffee with extra milk and a donut" said Amanda. "Okay, that would be $1.00" said the waiter. "Okay" said Amanda as she took $2.00 out of her purse. "Aren't you in my Literature class" said the waiter. "I don't think so" said Amanda. "I am Shawn" said the waiter. "Oh i remember you, you were the one who spilled water in my notebook" said Amanda. "I am so sorry about that" said Shawn. "It's okay" said Amanda. "This one is on me" said Shawn as she handed Amanda her order and her 2 dollar bill. "Thank you" said Amanda. "See you around" said Shawn as he watched Amanda leave.

"Mom i am coming" said Amanda on her phone as she turned the corner and bumped into a man and her coffee spilled all over his shoes. "I am so sorry" said Amanda as she started to wipe off the man shoe. "It's okay" said the man. "Hi i am Liam" said the man. "Amanda" said Amanda as she shook his hand. "There goes my breakfast" whispered Amanda. "How about i buy you breakfast" said Liam. "What?" said Amanda. "I offered you breakfast" said Liam. "Okay" said Amanda breathlessly as she stared into Liam's baby blue eyes.

"So where do you work" said Amanda as she took a sip of her  tea. "I own the Black's industry" said Liam. "You mean that big building beside the plant shop" said Amanda. "That's the one" said Liam. "I work at the flower shop beside it, everyday i would look up there and say 'i wish that guy..." said Amanda as she stopped. "Why did you stop?" said Liam. "Nothing" said Amanda. "Come on tell me" said Liam. "Everyday i would look u there and wished i was married to the owner, this is actually weird because you are the owner and you are sitting right here" said Liam. "It's okay" said Liam as she stared into Amanda's eyes. "I actually have a new job open" said Liam. "Okay" said Amanda. "Come by my office tomorrow and i will discuss this, i have to go" said Liam. "Bye" said Amanda as she took another sip of her tea.

"Mom are you home" said Amanda as she threw her keys on the table. "Hey Amanda your home" said Stacey Amanda's mom Tara nurse. "Where is my mom" said Amanda. "She is upstairs sleeping" said Stacey. "If your hungry i made dinner" said Stacey. "No i am full" said Amanda as she ran to her room.

"Good morning mom" said Amanda as she came downstairs. "I'm making cookies" said Tara. "They smell delicious,but i have to go" said Amanda. "Where to?" said Tara. "I'm getting a new job" said Amanda. "That's amazing" said Tara. "I know" said Amanda. "I don't want to be late, love you" said Amanda as she kissed Tara on her cheek and left.

"Mr. Black, Amanda is here to see you" said Liam's assistant May. "Send her in" said Liam. "You may go" said May. "Thank you" said Amanda as she closed the door and walked up to Liam. "Hi" said Amanda. "So about that job" said Liam. "What about it?" said Amanda as she took a deep breath hoping that someone else didn't get it. "Someone got it" said Liam. "What,Who?" said Amanda. "Her name is Stacey Samuel she seems more qualified" said Liam. "Forget it" said Amanda as she was about to storm out when Liam stopped her. "I have another job for you and it pays 10 times more" said Liam. "I'm listening" said Amanda. "What do you say about being my submissive" said Liam as he held Amanda on the door. "No" said Liam. "Think about it you will get everything you want" said Liam. "Even getting my mother hospital bills paid" said Liam. "Anything" said Liam as he ran his lips over Amanda's lips. "Okay, what are the rules?" said Amanda. "You are not a free sub you are mine and mine only, you will be living with me and you will do what i tell you to do" said Liam. "Deal" said Amanda knowing that she would regret this until the day she died. "You will be getting paid $20,000 every 2 weeks" said Liam. "All you have to do is sign this contract and i will pick you up tomorrow" said Liam as he stepped away from Amanda and walked over to his desk. "Sure" said Amanda as she followed Liam.

"Good you are home" said Tara as Amanda entered the house. "So how did it go" said Tara. "Good, where is Stacey?" said Amanda. "She is not home as yet" said Tara. "Mom i will be leaving for a while, it comes with the new job" said Amanda. "NO" said Tara. "It's okay mom this new job will take care of everything" said Amanda as she hugged Tara. "It will be okay" said Amanda.