Ramiro

*Guys, I decided to use Bold letters for flashbacks. That way y'all understand. Flashbacks are common in the entire story.

(Ramiro on a Airplane to Mexico City)
(Has thoughts over his cancelled wedding)
Gina- (wearing wedding dress)No, baby. You're not supposed to see me in my dress. Stop looking
Ramiro-(sighs angrily) we need to talk
Gina- (smiling)Leave. We'll talk after the wedding,ok.
Ramiro- (looks at her angrily)
Gina- what? what?
Ramiro- (hands her some documents) read this!!! (angered)
Gina- umm ok. But can we do this after the wedding please. We're late.
Ramiro-(raises his voice) everything has been a lie. A lie!!!
Gina- what?. (thinks for a moment) Did you send someone to investigate me?
Ramiro- you!!! You have been with many other men and only for money!!! You've stolen their money!!! Who are you?
Who? Who?!!!!
Gina-(cries) I've made many mistakes but please (grabs Ramiro's hand)
Ramiro-(pushes her hand back lightly) Don't touch me! You don't love me!!
Gina- I love you. I have changed!!! (cries)
Ramiro- No!!! and It's not just your past thats caused this decision. I woke up this morning before knowing your past, wanting to cancel our wedding.
Gina- Cancel!!! No!!!! (cries)
Ramiro- sorry but I love someone else and plus I don't even know you. The real you!!! (Leaves)
Ramiro- (smiles)