Chapter 1

Waking up from my alarm, I wondered why it was going off in the summer. I looked at my phone to see what time it was. The screen told me that it was 6:30 am. My mom opened my door, letting in the smell of French toast and eggs, while she held a spatula. "Wake up Lily! Breakfast is ready!"

I groaned when my mom flipped the light switch, allowing a wave of light to fill the room. She has short black hair, brown eyes and tanish skin. "What's going on?" I asked, starting to get up to pick out a cute outfit from my closet.

My mother gasped dramatically, "Lillian Aurora Grace Parker! How could you forget such an important day like this?"

I rolled my eyes with a smile, "My apologies mother, I'm just not used to waking up so early in August. What's the occasion?"

Her face went a little droopy when I called her mother instead of mom, but it lit up again when I asked what today was and began to shake her head, "That's so sad. You can't even remember that today's your first day as a senior!"

I watched her walk out of my room with wide eyes. I completely forgot today was the first day of school! I quickly changed out of my batman pj's and slipped on a red t-shirt, torn dark blue jeans, and purple socks.

I started brushing my hair while walking into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror to make sure I couldn't see any tangles. I had light brown hair with long and wavy curls that neatly intertwined together. My eyebrows were perfectly shaped besides a small gap shaped as a line with no eyebrow hair. My blue eyes tended to turn grey when I was lost, light blue when I was sad, dark blue when I was happy, and sometimes had a hint of hazel or green from whatever emotion I didn't discover yet. Right now they were very blue while I glanced at them.

I took off the weird white tape from my medium sized nose and threw it away, remembering I put on the tape to get rid of blackheads. I added a little bit of oil to my hair to make it softer and once I was satisfied with my hair, I put on my crystal necklace, which reminded me about the story behind it.

One summer when I was 14 my family stayed at a beachhouse in Hawaii. I bought a crystal chunk and made two necklaces out of amethyst. I polished it and shaped it out like the crystal necklaces the three girls in H2O Just Add Water had. I promised myself that I'd find a good person in this world that I'd give the second necklace to. I found her the next day.

I was jogging along the beach when I came across a beautiful girl my age. She had long blonde hair with waves and streaks of pink. Her eyes were a swirly mixture of green and blue. I remember she was wearing a neon pink t-shirt and white short shorts. We hung out for awhile and found out she was moving to the same school as I went to. As the days went by we got closer and closer until we became best friends. I gave her the necklace and told her about it, and she gave me a bracelet she made out of quartz.

(This is when Olivia is a senior)