Your Lucky Day

"Master, are you sure about this?" Wayzz asked cautiously, already-huge eyes expanding further. "You know the wolf choker has always been...unique. Even more so than the earrings and the ring you gave to those kids."

"Yes, yes, Wayzz." Master Fu chuckled. "I've been watching the girl. She's the perfect cantidate. Just what the team needs for them to be brought closer together."

"B-but," Wayzz stammered, surprised his master had talked to him in such a dismissive manner. "Even the ancient Chinese were weary of the choker. It's an unstable Miraculous. If the holder doesn't suit the expectations perfectly.." The small turtle shuddered. "The Kwami could become aggressive. Ever since that last villain...Sybyl has become emotionally unstable at times."

"It's not the poor creature's fault," Master Fu reprimanded. "Sybyl needs to get rid of that energy infecting the choker, and then she'll be free. But, of course, a pure and happy heart is all she needs to do this. I have a feeling that the holder, once her job is complete, will possess such a thing. And then Sybyl can use that positive energy to battle back everything."

Wayzz raised a suspicious eyebrow ridge. "This is another one of your legendary theories, isn't it?"

"Perhaps."

___________________________________________________________________________

"Oh, Marinette. You did it again, didn't you?"

"Wha-? You've no room to talk, Bridgette!"

The sisters were back from school for a nice afternoon of bickering. Bridgette and Alya were the only two people in the world that Marinette trusted with the most sacred of secrets: she was in love with Adrien Agreste. Of course, her sister was in no place to blab, because she herself had fallen for Adrien's older brother Felix. How she had, Marinette had no idea. The boy was a stone statue.

Marinette took a deep breath. "Yes, I just broke out in a stuttering mess again, but at least I try to keep my affections secret! You just shove a letter of confession into Felix's face every day."

Marinette put a hand to her forehead dramatically, speaking in a fake-lovestruck tone. "Oh, senpai Felix, when shalt you notice my fabulously long locks of beauty? When shalt you return my never-ending tide of feelings?"

The girls busted out laughing. Bridgette didn't even try to counter Marinette's jab; it was scarily accurate.

___________________________________________________________________________

"Felix, please, it'll only take a minute." Adrien whined to his older brother. "I'm in desperate need for lady advice."

"Like I know any more than you do?" Felix chuckled darkly, something he'd inherited from their father. "If anything, you're more popular with the girls than I am. You're more open. Besides, I'd rather not talk to anyone. The one time I tried that, everyone just treated me like a new puppy: when the new wears off, you leave him outside to fend for himself."

Adrien sighed, his mood dampened. It was no secret among the Agreste family that Felix was overly mistrusting, but with the general public, he just seemed rude.

Felix gasped as he felt his brother's tanned arms wrap around his own pale model's figure in a comforting hug. He felt something strange happen to his face: a smile stretched across it, although no teeth were bared, it was more than many ever saw.

Adrien felt his brother relax. A warmth blossomed in his chest, although it might've just been Plagg shifting in his sleep in Adrien's shirt pocket.