4

Your eyes were starting to tear and you wanted to kill Suga because you knew he sent his guys to kill them... Suga men grabbed u harshly when they threw u in a big room.... You heard loud thumps and grunts from men... They finally took u out of the room and threw u on the floor when u saw Exo.. Your tears formed because it was your fault they have gotten hurt.
•Suga Pov•
I couldn't look at Y/n... I didn't know why.. That last time when she cried and she looked so peaceful... I wanted to hug her gently but, I couldn't because she must hate me to the guts... I liked her a lot I couldn't let her die... I've fallen for Y/n and I can't go back.. Suga what have you gotten into??
•Y/n Pov•
All of Exo got up and started to fight when Suga grabbed u quickly. Exo stopped fighting just for you when Suga dragged you into a room with him, when the men starting to hit them making you squeal... "No~~~ Exo!!" Tears formed when Suga dragged you into a room leaving his members and men to fight for him. You bit his hand hard making him scream a "Ow!!" You growled "Get away from me!!" You snarled harshly. He laughed a little when the door broke down. You saw Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol... You smiled and ran to them quickly because Suga missed you, when Suga ran out the window. He landed into the grass and ran away with his back up and the other BTS members.
•Baekhyun Pov•
I was finsh beating up Suga men so I went to help the other members when Suho told me to go get Chanyeol and save Y/n from Suga. We both ran down the room when I kicked the door open I couldn't let the girl I loved die with Suga... The door cracked and we founded ourself Y/n and Suga who just ran through the window with his back up... At least I could see Y/n again... I hugged her tightly when Chanyeol said "Ehm!!" Fake coughing.