14

The Got7 members dropped down with guns. They looked so cool and handsome at the same time with black on them. The ninjas got in straight lines when some of them were on the floor knocked out or died.

"I think it's time to confront eachother Bts and Exo." JB smirked and looked at them. Got7 made the click sound with their guns when Y/n was pushed onto the floor with ropes around her from the black ninjas. "Y/n is ours." Mark said when he had his gun in his hand and his eyes on all of them.

"U can say that" Baekhyun smirked at Mark when Bambam shot Jin in his rib. "Poof poof, there goes Jin" Bambam smiled when Jin was on the floor lying down with blood spilling out of his rib. "You!" Jungkook was about to attack when he was held back by V. "There there" cooed Bambam. Chanyeol attacked JB when he shot Chanyeol in his heart. "Your going to far!" J-hope snarled at Got7. When Bts and Exo moved a foot the ninjas ran to their side acclimated. "Don't be sad. Atleast that wasn't Y/n~" Youngjae smiled and gave them a evil smirk. Yugyeom looked at the roof with an evil smile and waved his hand then, moved it down. The ninjas up on the roof click clack their guns and shot down to Exo then, Bts. All of them roll to a safe spot but, Rap Mon and Xiumin got shot right in the shoulder. The other members started to cry but, didn't because the situation was worser.

"Nooooo!" Y/n yelled and cried so loudly that shocked everyone. "Don't kill anyone!! No more!" You screamed loudly with all your might until Bambam took your chin and made u look at him. "You better be quiet or u have consequences..." Bambam glared at Y/n when she had fright eyes showing.