Part 2- A Step Closer❣

She is 17 yrs old girl of college and the boy would be around 20 years. His skin was tann. Myra was fair. And myra always use to like tann skin boys. Myra was falling for him. She use to think about him every now and then. She only use to talk about him to her friends....so her friend decided to give him a pet name coz whenever myra use to talk about him she use to say him ganna vala 😂 so they gave him a name which was "Raghav".
Then myra started to rome there to see him with her friends. She jus stare him all the time. And then even raghav started noticing her. But later her frnds stops going with her to see him. Because they thought it would look weird. But myra dint stop and den one fine day she thought of making a next step closer to him. Because till how many days she will only stare she wanted her love story to go ahead.
So she thought a plan. The plan was to go to his shop and drink 1 glass juice and say that i am sorry i forgotted my money.... lol thats so funny. And then he would say its ok give later (what else can he say!!) and then she will finally ask his name saying can i no your name coz there are other people too who works here......So will her plan work or she will make joke of herself!!??
Stay ready for the next part.
And pls do comment and star if u like my story✌❣