Chapter 1

It's still early in the morning when my alarm goes off. I open my eyes and look around in this full but still empty room. It's full because there are moving boxes everywhere. It's empty because there is no furniture in it yet. I still have to unpack everything. okay, maybe I'm going too fast. Let me introduce myself first.

Hi, my name is Hayden Green. I used to live in the Netherlands. I moved to London 2 days ago. I finished my study. So now it's time to find me a job. My dream is to become a tourmanager or a band scout. Since there is nothing exciting to do in the Netherlands, I moved to London, just to see which adventure is going to be next.

Enough about me. let's go back to the story that changed my life forever...

I got out of bed and went downstairs to make some breakfast. Bacon and eggs it's gonna be today, since it's an early morning. As I finished my breakfast, I sat down on the couch and checked my phone. I received a message from my best friend. She told me about how she decided to go to Australia. Yes, that's right. My friend always dreamt about going to Australia. Since we both finished our studies, she really planned to go there for a couple of months. Alex and I met eachother in kindergarten. We've been best friends since then on. We had a hard time saying goodbye, and I have to admit that I miss her a lot already.

She send me a photo that her mother took at the airport. I looked at it and smiled. I knew that she would visit me soon. It's just that everything is different here. It's the first time that I traveled somewhere on my own. Even the first time I moved somewhere on my own. But I can feel that this was the right choice for me. I checked my messages and looked at the clock. I really need to do some grocery shopping. I sighed. Okay let's find a store nearby. I took my jacket and went out. Autumn was around the corner and it was pretty chilly outside already. I could see that at the end of the streets there was a little coffeeshop. I smiled. There is no better way to start your morning then with coffee. I quickly walked inside. I felt the warm air hit my face. It was a really cozy place. I walked up to the counter and greeted the woman behind it. "Hello dear" the lady said. I smiled, she was so lovely. "Hello Madame" I said. "Which coffee do you recommend?" the lady smiled and nodded. She walked away and came back with a cup of coffee. "This is a Pumpkin latte. It's perfect for these autumn days." she handed me the cup and smiled. "thank you" I said. "Are you new here? because you have a little accent I can't really place." I smiled "this is my first day here in London, I moved here yesterday. my origins are in the Netherlands" I smiled. " welcome in London, my dear. I'm Clara, nice to meet you." she made me think of my mother. she was just so sweet. "I'm Hayden, Nice to meet you too." the lady smiled and shove the cup of coffee to me. "here take this, it's on the house. see it as a welcome present." I smiled. "Thank you so much, I know for sure that I will be around again! have a nice day." the lady nodded and smiled. I took my cup of coffee and turned around, but as soon as I turned around I bumped into a boy. the cup of coffee fell on the ground and there was coffee every. "I'm so sorry, are you okay?"I heard an Irish accent say. I looked up at the boy and noticed he had the most beautiful blue eyes I've had ever seen. "uhm, yeah, I'm okay, are you?" he smiled. "I'll buy you a new coffee." the boy left immediately to get me a new coffee. I was confused. What the hell just happened. Wonderful, hayden. You just arrived here and did something clumsy already. I shook my head. "There you go, A pumpkin latte right?" The boy smiled. "yes..Thank you so much, uhm?" "Niall, nice to meet you. what's your name pumpkin latte lady?" I'm Hayden"I said as I shook his hand. "well, nice to meet you, Hayden. I'm sorry, but I really have to go now, my mates are waiting for me. I'll see you around, byeee!" he said as he walked away. I smiled and waved.