Chapter 2

niall's POV

I walked back to my car. I started the engine and drove back to the studio.  I parked the car on the spot that said 'Horan'. I turned the radio off that was still playing. I locked my car and walked back into the studio. I greeted the lady behind the desk and walked over to the room we have been practicing all morning. It's gonna be a long day today. I walked into the room and greeted the others. I saw louis looking at my empty hands and he was kinda confused. "Where's my coffee, mate?" shit... I forgot their coffee. "How could you forget the coffee?" harry asked. He looked kinda grumpy. Harry's always grumpy in de morning when he doesn't get his coffee. Sounds like he is an arrogant superstar already.

Liam walked out of the recording booth and sat down in an empty chair.  "Did you seriously drink all the coffee in those 2 seconds I was in there?" he laughed. "Bet you met someone, huh" he wiggled his eyebrows at me. Everybody started to laugh immediately. Except for me. They stopped laughing . "Oh boy" Harry said. "Did you at least get her number?" Louis asked. "Get your ass back there and bring us some coffee!" he continued. I felt my cheeks turn red. "But.. But" I stammered, "I can't go back there again- what if she sees me? Then I'm the guy who was stupid enough to forget the coffee, IN A COFFEE SHOP MIGHT I ADD". Harry rolled his eyes at me before literally pushing me out of the door. I looked over my shoulder and saw the lady behind the desk staring at me, probably because of Harry's yelling. Just as I wanted to walk away, the door opened again and someone threw some money at me. "You forgot your wallet, idiot" I sighed and picked the money up from the floor. I waved at the lady, who's still watching me, before I walked back to my car.

As I drove back to the coffeeshop, I looked out of the window. It still suprises me how busy the streets of London are. I think that it was the biggest surprise when I first came into this town. Mullingar is nothing compared to this. As I was sinking into my thoughts, I saw a girl walking on the streets. She was struggling with her bags full of groceries. As I took a closer look, I saw that it was Hayden. I laughed a bit, she tried her best to get those bags back home. I drove my car to a parking lot nearby and parked it. I jumped out and and went quickly to Hayden's direction. As I walked up to her, a man suddenly jumped infront of her. She seemed to recognize the man. She started to laugh and hugged him. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. Don't really know what it was. I sighed and turned back arround. I walked back to my car and unlocked it. I got inside and felt pretty weird. It felt like I was angry. Why? why was I feeling this way, and what exactly was that feeling inside my stomach. I hit the dashboard and drove to the coffeeshop.

I returned at the studio. As I was on my way inside, I kicked against a bullit. What is going on with me? I opened the door , I didn't even greet the lady behind the desk and stormed into the practicing room. "here, your coffee"  I said as I put it on the small table and stormed into the toiletroom. "Jeez what's wrong with him?" liam whispered. "Maybe the girl didn't recognice him" Louis joked but harry pinched him in his arm. "ouch what was that for?" louis wined. "for you being immature, didn't you see the look on his face? something is going on." they sighed.