Chapter 8

Niall's POV

As I saw Simon walking towards Hayden, I knew it was true. She was here to apply for the job. I feel bad for saying this, But I really hope that she won't get it. I just promised the guys that we would be total arseholes towards the new girl. Her smile was so sweet. I remember how she said her name in a sweet tone. As I was fading away in my thoughts, the other guys decided to walk over to the door of Simon's office and tried to overhear the conversation that was going on inside the office. I was just standing behind the boys when Liam turned to me. "Aren't you curious about what happens inside?" I was getting a bit nervous. I had to show them that  I was as curious as them, but actually, the only thing I could think of was Hayden as our new tourmanager. Maybe the guys would like her, but since they had this idea in mind of making her life hell, they wouldn't change their minds easily. They would see her as the reason why Paul had to leave. It just wouldn't be fair at all. She did nothing wrong and yet they will be so harsh to her. "hello? I asked you something?" I heard a voice say. I shook my head a bit and looked at Liam "I'm sorry, what did you say?" Liam looked at me like I had no idea what I just said, So he just shrugged and shook his head no. "Jesus, you really are a daydreamer, now aren't you? Send the clouds away and put your head back in the business. We have got a job to do." oh boy... I don't like these words. just as this went through my head, Louis spoke up. "back up, back up, he is going to get us. He wants to introduce us to miss Piggy." everybody backed up and turned around to find a way to get out of the hallway. I wasn't aware of what was going and stood there like a bag of potato's. Not that I mind being a potato, I mean, hey..  they taste good to be honest. But just as I turned around to find a hiding spot, the door opened and Simon was the first one to see me. " Ah there he is, Nialler. Good to see you. I want to introduce you to your new tourmanager." Oh boy, here goes nothing. 

Harry's POV

"what is he doing?!" Louis hissed. "I don't know?! I can't hear a thing!" I whispered. Louis tried his best to overhear what they said but it was no use. Come on Niall, don't ruin our plan already. Dammit! why is Simon smiling at him? why isn't Niall moving? I looked over at Liam, who was trying his best to hide himself behind a fragile housing . It kinda looked clumsy, so I had to do my best not to laugh. "He is so awkward." I heard Louis say to himself. I could tell that Niall didn't know what he had to do. This girl tried to be nice but I could tell that Niall was feeling uncomfortable. It almost seemed like he was getting nervous... I saw that Simon looked around the halls, to find us, but he just shrugged and lifted his shoulders up as he didn't seem to spot us. Simon invited the girl back inside and gestured Niall to come inside aswell. Niall hesitated a sec, before he walked in. Glancing at me, before Simon shut the door.

Liam jumped from behind the coffee cart and dust himself off. "It's a paradise for haystacks behind that fragile thing. I'm glad Simon didn't open up about his love life, because that would have been the end of a healthy Liam Payne!" Liam spit out. "Promoted to the new drama queen in town I see?" Louis playfully said. "Shut up, Louis. No one can beat you in the 'drama-queen' contest. "speaking about drama.. Niall is inside.. on his own.. I hope he won't fuck up you know." I was a bit worried about it. I don't want her to get the feeling that it is okay to replace Paul and we can be best friends, but I don't want to let Simon think that we made something up. "Calm your 4 nipples, Hazz. Niall is a sweet boy and awkward boy. She won't even know what is going on in his mind. We couldn't even read his mind the first few weeks, let alone her."

*10 Minutes Later*

We waited for something to happen but it just didn't. We hid ourselves behind this bar and were bored like hell. I mean, what takes them so long and what is Niall doing inside? It's like Simon heard it, because right after I let my thoughts run, The door opened and the three of them stepped inside. They were laughing and it seemed like someone told them a joke or something. after a minute, it seemed like Simon told them goodbye, because he stepped out of their way and gestured for them to go to the hallway. He smiled and patted Niall on his shoulder, he smiled at the girl and nodded. The girl said something back, and Simon closed the door right after it, leaving Niall and the girl outside his office. Niall looked around nervous, to see if he could find out where we were. They walked in our directions. "Oh and Niall? Thank you for the coffee, that was a really sweet gesture." the girl said sweetly and hugged him. That was when I felt Louis'eyes on me. I looked over at him.. he looked at me as if he wanted to make something clear, eyes wide open, pointing at their direction. The only thing he mouthed was: Coffee.. And then it hit me.. this was why Niall was late for our rehearsal, this is why he forgot our coffee and this is why he acted so damn weird...

He met this girl before, in the coffee shop. And the look in his eyes told me that he didn't forget about her ever since. 

A/N

Hey Guys,

so chapter 8 is finally out! 

I hope you like it. Don't forget to leave  a comment and vote for it. 

Love all of you and don't forget that you are all awesome. Don't let anybody bring you down, because nobody can drag you down

Love, 

Tazz