Six.

January 11th, 2015 

The ten selected dracs were instructed to sit in restrained chairs, five on one side of the room, five on the other. After they had been seated Levi stepped into the chamber with them and walked around the room looking at the vents at the top of the wall and bottom of the wall then stopped in the front center of the room and looked at the dracs.

"Okay so. Haud Affectus is what were "testing" today. It shouldn't be painful... It isn't designed to cause pain. It's designed to take away all emotions... Haud Affectus itself is Latin for 'no emotion'... None of the you have emotions as it is so... This is just to see if it's lethal."

He looked down at his feet and sighed. 

"If any of you happen to die in the process we'll just bring you back later and you'll die again in some other possibly more fucked up way."

Only one of the dracs showed that he was a tad bit concerned and Levi looked at him then at the number printed on his uniform.

"You're feeling something?" 

The drac looked at Levi and cautiously nodded. "Yes sir, I am."

"Oh? And what is that, that you're feeling?"

Korse smiled from the examination room while Luke just watched unimpressed.

"I'm... I'm afraid to die."

"Well you're not supposed to be..."

"Yes sir i know that."

Levi bit his lip and sighed again. 

"Do you want to leave?"

The drac perked up slightly then nodded slowly.

"I would like that."

Levi pulled a gun from his lab coat pocket and shot the drac in the head without a second thought. The others didn't seam the lest bit phased and Levi tucked the gun away and started for the door to exit the room and join the others in the examination room.

"We're going to start now..." 

As he went to leave the room a drac burst into the examination room scaring the assistant who was to start the procedure and making him push the lever before levi had exited the room.

"Sir we have killjoys, two of them." 

The drac who burst into the room said to korse and korse turned to look at him and nodded as the chamber doors started to close and lock.

Levi looked very annoyed and groaned. 

"really?'

The assistant tried to stop the process from going any further and couldn't seem to find a solution to the problem. Once the vents into the room opened up the Haud Affectus started to fill the room with a dark smoke that had a slight shimmer to it. Luke sighed and looked at the assistant before punching him in the face then shooting him in the head. Luke looked at Korse and Korse looked at both of his sons then turned to leave the room.

"Take care of him when it's over with." 

With that he left the room in pursuit of the two killjoys.

________________________________________

Luke looked at Levi trying to hide that he was worried then leaned forward and spoke into a microphone.

"Are you going to be okay?"

Levi just looked at him and nodded. 

"Yeah, it's not a big deal."