part three

Torian

pulling into the parkin lot of Sam's Grocery Market, i killed the engine and grabbed my phone from my jacket pocket. i shot a text to tay,

"yo gimme a hour then im omw"

"fasho" she replied

i hopped out the truck and walked into the market. i had a craving for some fudge brownies.

"snack isle??" i asked the clerk walking into the market in no rush.

"isle 2" he said pointing to the isle.

my phone vibrated in my pocket while i was walking to the isle. it was my ex, amia.

"sup?" i answered.

"hey , you okay?"

"im fine, whats going on ?"

"nothing, who you with ?"

"MAN, GIRL, THAT DOESN'T CONCERN..."

i bumped into a young nice looking fine female. my phone fell from my hand and her what looks like to be snacks fell from her arms.

"whoa." i said "im so sorry" i continued

"omph, ow, my arm" she complained.

"are you okay ?" i went in to rub her arm. she looked at me as if a princess has found her prince.

"i, im uhh-- im okay." her words studdered out.

"i really didn't mean to bump you , i was on the phone and.." she cut me off with her soft smile and voice.

"i said its okay, im really fine." she said with a smile

"well ,lemme at least help you with these." i said picking up my phone up placing it into my pocket,  and picking up a few of her items as she helped with the rest.

"im torian" i smirked reaching out my hand.

showing her perfectly lined teeth and reaching for my hand  "im khaylan" she smiled.

"KHAYLAN?!" a unfamiliar voice came around from a different isle. "ARE YOU OKAY ?!" the girl said.

"im perfectly fine" khaylan smiled assuring her what looks like to be friend that she was okay.

Khaylan

Oh My Goodness That Stud Was Beautiful. And If Im Not Wrong She Was Checking Me Out After I Left The Store. Her Eyes Were Dark Chocolate Brown. She Had A Pony Tail With A Red, Black And White Miami Heat Hat On. Her Denim Pants Weren't All The Way On Her But Enough Not To Call It Sagging. Her Smile Was Uplifting And Can Make Anybody's Day. Her Hands Were Soft On My Skin , I Would Love To Feel That Touch Again. She Handed The Items That I Dropped To Brittney And Told Me To Have A Good One.

I Wanted To See Her Again. But Anyway We Got Our Snacks And Headed Across Town.

Entering The North Side There Were Pretty Lofts , Condos, Houses, And Apartments. Every Driveway Was Empty Or Had A Nice Ride It. People That Lived Out Here Had To Have Money. Within A Hour Into The Small Town My Eyes Came Upon This Nice Brick Building. It Was A Building Of Lofts. The Number Was On The Side Of The Tall Building Hanging From A Large Paper.

"oooo, I like that." Brittney said pointing to my dream home that was soon to become my reality.

"yeah me too. " I smiled. 

"do you see how much that is?!  Khay it says from 100,000$ - 500,00 !" she said surprisingly.

"yes, yes I know, I'm very aware." smirking sarcastically.