Harumin X Reader

I've never done one of these before but here i go hope you enjoy. (Y/N) means your name.

         It's a stormy night you're walking home with Harumin. You are going to spend the night. It starts to rain,you both forgot an umbrella. She takes her school jacket and wraps it around you. "Harumin won't you get a cold" you ask. "No I'm fine" she says. You get to her house when you step in water goes everywhere. "I'm home" Harumin yells, her roommates come out. "Harumin's home" they yell, they run up toward you and her. "What's for dinner" they ask "oh I'm not cooking today" she says. They go back into there rooms looking sad. "I guess you're that good of a cook huh" you say "yeah i guess."
           She grabs your hand and takes you upstairs to her room. Your hair is still wet. "Can we go take a shower i don't wanna get a cold" you ask blushing. "Sure" you both get undressed and into the bathroom. Harumin signs you that you can go in the bathtub. "Where both girls so It doesn't matter" you think to your self. The whole time you two where in the bathroom you didn't speak. When you get out you realize you forgot your clothes. "Damn it i forgot my pj's" you say, She hands you a pair of some sweats and a sweatshirt. "Those should fit you, there old anyway." When you are both dressed she takes a towel and drys you hair. You look up at her and she smiles "thank you" you say shyly. She fixes your head to look up at her again.
She kisses you. She laughs "you didn't expect that did ya." You give her a hug, she takes you to go watch tv. You step out of the room to see what you have in your bag. "Yo (Y/N)" she yells "what" "come here." You walk back into her room she's sitting on the floor her bra strap and sweatshirt are falling. You sit behind her, when she's paying really close attention to the tv you kiss her neck. "Geh" you give another kiss, "ahh what are you doing" she asks. "Can't you see" you say you lick her neck she pushes you away.
She turns around and grabs your chin. You hold her waist and you kiss. She strokes your hair,"your hair is so soft" she says. "So are your lips" you say smoothly,"oh so you want more" she says leaning towards your face. You shake your head, she pushes you to the ground. Your hands grab her sweatshirt caller. You both barely get a breath until she breaks free. "You still need more" she says smirking. You hold her hand, she takes you on the bed you sit in her lap. "Ill take this as a ye-" before she can say anything else you grab her shirt caller. A second make out session has begun. A roommate knocks on the door, you stop fast. Harumin gets up to open the door, you turn around to see who it was. "They told us to be quiet" she says you both look at the tv and see that there's a action movie playing. "I think we found out why" you say, you both laugh.
Its 12:46 "we should go to bed huh" you ask,Harumin turns off the light. You practically can't see anything other then the moon. Harumin finds you quickly, she throws you on the bed "K.O" she says while laughing. She jumps beside you, the moon shines on you both "i guess where in the spotlight" you say. She doesn't reply you look at her and she she has fallen asleep. You move forward and hug her,you fall asleep.
         (Part 2 one day)