Erza (fairy tail) X Reader {lemon}

Im doing a lot of x reader
"When's Erza coming back" you ask. "Today" mirajane replied. You walked out of the guild with a few turns right you stumble into Erza. "Where are you going" she asks "i was going home" you say. "Shall i join you" she asks, you shake your head she walks with you to your house. "Why did you have to come" you ask,"why not" she says.
She holds your hand "(Y/N) its time to confess" she says. "C-confess what"you say blushing. "Who you love" she says, she leans toward you even down a bit. You back away "who I l-love" you ask. "Mhm" you step back until you hit the wall. "I-I love yo--" before you could say anything else she kissed you.
"E-Erza" you looked at her waist you saw she was wounded from the job she took, you started to cry. "H-How can you like this when you hurt" you say mumbling a bit. Erza kneels down a bit, you open your eyes, you barley see anything because of you tears. Erza hugs you you cry into her shoulder. She looks at your face and wipes your tears "i love you" she says. "Ill tell you about what happen.
You shake your head,she picks you up and takes you to your bed. She tells you the whole story. You get up and grab bandages,you lift up her amour and wrap the bandage around her wound. "Thank you" she says "why do you wear amour" you ask, she doesn't reply "why do you where amour" you ask again while staring at her brown eyes. "T-To protect my heart" say says.
You finish wrapping her wound,you fiddle with her hair she doesn't seem to mind. Out of nowhere she grabs your hand "uh" you gasp. She looks at you with a smirk "Erza" you say. She pins you to the bed. You push her face away,then you pull her toward you and kiss her. "Awwww" Lucy and Mirajane are watching you through the window.
They continue to watch while you continue to kiss. You sit up and back away "why do you need to protect you heart" you ask. "Its broken." You stare at her, you look right back down "i can try my best to fix that" you mumble. She fixes your head to look back at her "I'll be looking forward to that" she says. You touch her hand thats on you face, she kisses you.