Maki(love live) X Shy Reader

It was a regular Saturday night you where spending the night at Maki's house. "(Y/N) what time is it" She asked looking up from her book "its 12:30" you said shyly looking down at yours. Maki drops a blanket on your head "(Y/N)-chan its time for bed" she says taking the book away from your hands. You blush your checks a bright pink as you pull the blanket around your body. Maki turns the light off and lays down next to you on the bed. You sick the tip of your head out of the covers. Maki strokes your long (H/C) hair as you blush more and more by the second.
You look into Maki's beautiful amethyst eyes as she twirls a strand of your hair. "M-Maki can i tell you something" you say pulling your head deeper into the covers.
"Mhm"
"M-Maki I-I lo--"
You get interrupted by soft moist lips against yours. Maki pulls away "you don't know how long I've wanted to do that" she says removing her hand from your hair. You move under Maki's covers being greeted with warmth. As you move closer to her she grabs your head and pulls you toward her kissing you. You grab her head making the kiss more intense. You pull away catching your breath. You hug Maki's chest causing her to hug back, wrapping your arms around Maki she leans her head down and kisses your head. "(Y/N) I'm glad you confessed today" she says. Your head is a little away from hers,she grabs a strand of your hair and twirls it. Maki starts to sing "Aishiteru Banzai"

"Aishiteru banzai"
"(Cheers for the love)"

"Koko de yokatta watashitachi no ima ga koko ni aru"
"(Im glad to be here,our present exists right here)"

"Aishiteru banzai"
"(Cheers for the love)"

"Hagimatta bakari ashita mo yoroshiku ne mada Gooru janai"
"(It's only just begun, I'm counting on you tomorrow,we've yet to reach are goal)"

"Waratte yo kanashii nara fuki to basou yo"
"(Smile when you're sad,let's blow it all away)"

"Waraetara kawaru keshiki harema ha nozoku"
"(If you can laugh,the scenery will change,peeking through the cleaning weather)"

"Fuan demo shiawase e to tsunagaru michi ga"
"(Even when your unsure,the road leading to happiness)"

"Miete kita yo na aozora"
"(Comes into to view under the blue
sky)"

"Tokidoki ame ga furu kedo mizu ga nakucka taihen"
"(Rain falls from time to time but its harsh without water)"

"Kawaicha dame da yo minna no yume no ki yo sodate"
"(Dont wither,nurture everyone's tree of dreams)"

"Saa Dasuki da banzei"
"(Now cheers for loving you)"

"Makenai yuuki watashitachi wa ima o tanoshimou"
"(With the courage to never give up,let's enjoy the present)"

"Dasuki da banzei"
"(Cheers for loving you)"

"Ganbareru kara kinou ni te o futte hora mae muite"
"(We can do are best so wave goodbye to yesterday and look forward)"
               After she sang that beautiful song she held your cheek and kissed you. You cuddled her in till you both fell asleep.

Lmao srry the end is so short im too lazy rn