(PLEASE READ) Things You Don't Know

This is me. I have no apologies, only regrets. There is so much that no one knows about; So much that I'll never tell anyone. Important pieces of me hide in the shadows, and I make them stay there. If you weighed the shadow life I hold and hide versus the life you see on the outside, you'd probably want to walk away as quick as possible. But this is me. It doesn't matter if like me or not, cuz no one does. This is me, explained as well as I can. My form of self harm? I burn. Let that sink in... I heat a sharpening steel and burn myself. The burns heal, and people think I'm normal; That I'm ok. How do I alleviate anger? I stare into a flame or hot stove burner, letting the heat sear my face, uncaring. What do I do when I'm sad? I moshFor hours and hours. I once suffered short term memory loss for five hours, induced by moshing. I am addicted to sugar. I take whole spoonfuls, attempting to reach some kind of sugar high. I am a glutton in the worst way. I used to eat with every emotion, and it bothered me so much that I've quit eating. I might eat some popcorn or some veggies here and there. I have an extremely dirty mind that I am constantly trying to run away from. And there are even worse things; things that no one can, nor will anyone ever, know. This is just a piece of the me that I hide. This is me, and if you don't like it, then spare us both and leave it.