Suicide?

Diana dragged along Zane behind her by a leash he was as a dog. Then he transformed into a human and she kept on dragging him. Skylar looked at Zane's scratched up face. Travis looked at Zane and Zane started to cry. Diana kicked him. Zane laid down on the ground. Diana looked at him concerned.

"Can't keep up baby?" Diana taunted. "Zane I thought you loved me and would do 'anything' for me?" I can't stop but I am hurting him Diana thought Zane forgive me for this. Diana picked Zane up and kissed him on the lips. He squirmed and tried to pull away but Diana held him in place. Zane then relaxed and kissed back. Skylar punched Diana away from Zane. Zane collapsed on the ground and lay on the ground writhing in pain. Diana also was also writhing in pain. Then Skylar found poison on Diana's lips and knew that she planned to kill herself and Zane. Zane then stopped writhing and Lucinda stood above him.

"Diana really suicide?" Lucinda said. "And you wanted to take Zane with you? Diana I am disappointed in you! I gave you that potion to protect yourself not kill yourself. Zane I don't know how you could kiss her after she did that to you and Diana you could have just stopped your heart but no you decided to do it through poison!" Diana then stopped writhing because the poison was gone from her but she caused her heart to slow and her body started to shut down. Lucinda fought to keep Diana alive. Zane then kissed Diana and Diana's heart started to race and her body started to activate like a light bulb. Diana then kissed Zane back. (Oh the power of true love) Diana pulled away.

"I love you Zane I am sorry for what I did to you...." Diana said. "Zane I want you to be my boyfriend no longer just my friend. I am sick of playing hard to get! I hate seeing you cry! I know you're pathetic but you are my kind of pathetic. Zane kiss me!" Zane grabbed Diana pulling her closer and they kissed. Skylar looked at Zane disgusted. Zane this time pulled away.

"Yes Diana!" Zane gasped. "But you're going to have to tell Aphmau not me! Hahaha hehehehe! And Diana come closer." Diana came closer. Zane grabbed her by the hips. Diana got out of the way.

"No we are gonna take this slow!" Diana said. "Like you better keep your hands off my hips mister. But I am allowed to do this!" Diana kissed him and grabbed fistfulls of his hair. He wrapped his arms around her neck. They both pulled away but they held hand and walked to dinner. Travis and Skylar looked at each other then ran after them to keep up.