New Years

Skylar kissed Travis for the new year. He accepted it and Skylar finished after the ball dropped. They had been together for 2 years and Skylar waited hoping that soon Travis would pop the question but when would that happen? Probably never Skylar thought bitterly. Travis saw the bitterness on Skylar's face and kissed her sweetly.

Travis pulled away and saw Skylar's face light up with happiness. He always knew how to make Skylar happy. He smiled at her and thought about what if they had kids. What would they look like? Would they like him? Would they even have kids? Travis shook his head and Skylar looked at him concerned.

~Diana~

In a dark forest, Diana was traveling with Zane far into the forest. They hadn't found Diana's friend yet.  But they have worked hard to get there. Finally they came upon what looked like a laboratory. Diana approached the door carefully. Zane entered first with a sword in hand.

~Skylar and Travis~

Skylar started to worry. Diana had been gone for a few days now and hadn't come back yet. Could she have been captured? Or even worse died? Skylar snorted. Diana had Zane with her and he probably would protect her with his life literally.  Travis walked around the house playing some stupid game on his phone called Gotta catch 'em all Go or something. Skylar plopped down on the couch and turned on anime. The anime she turned on was "Blue Exorcist". 

Travis looked at the tv but then went back to playing Pokemon Go.

~Diana and Zane~

They had escaped many traps due to Zane having a sword. Soon they got to a room where a person was tied up.......................... Will be continued in next chapter

~Travis~

He went to the grocery store to get some food. When he finished getting food he saw Gene. "Hey Gene." Travis called and Gene looked at Travis. They talked for a while then Travis headed off to the new house since the old houses were destroyed.