Use Me (A Lesbian Love Story)

Standing only at 5'0 ft and wearing a see thru Vicky's secret red and black lace panty and bra set and matching red heels making her 5'4 , Arri walks over to her "client" and teased her by biting her bottom lip , then slowly bending over showing her full ass and getting on top off of her and cut the client's shirt off. Wanting badly to grab Arri and ravage her on the bed, floor, counter, any damn where. Jay, angryly turned on more than ever couldnt stop her wetness from dripping due to the fact she was handcuffied to Arri's bed sitting up. Taking full sexual advantage over Jay , Arri pulls her suitors b-ball shorts off and kisses her neck, slowly licking a trail down to the beginning of Jay's wetness then stops and looks at her in her eyes. "Wtf you stop for, ma?" Jay growls. Ignoring her, Arri turns on her stereo and plugs her iPhone plays "Fuck U All The Time" by Jermiah and walks back to Jay and slowly dances in front of the bed and takes her bra off tossing it the floor then climbs on top of Jay and kisses her full and plump lips and turns around and grinds on her backwards using her ass to grind against Jays pussy. " Damn Arri, you hella thick. Fuck!" Arri was indeed blessed, 44DD, bubble butt and flat tummy. Adding an tongue ring to the equation making her the perfect 10.

Jay was truly in love with Arri's curves, she wanted to kiss and caress every piece of her. Kissing Jay, Arri finishes her dance and uncuffs her from the bed then straddles her. Finally able to touch Arri, Jay grabs her ass and makes their pussies touch and grinds them together making their clits rub against each other. " Yo ass wanna tease a nigga and shit. I gotchu though, ma." she picks Arri up and lays her at the edge of the bed and gets on her knees and pulls Arri's kitty to her face and licks her clit up and down, soft like a cat licking up milk. Playing with it with the tip of her tongue , and pulls on it with her lips making Arri's legs shaking . She starts licking her clit faster, and faster until Arri starts screaming and her orgasm is right there , Jay stops. " Jay! Why you stop !? Go ! Please.." Arri moans trying to push head back down.

"Whats my name , Arri?" Jay whispers in Arri's ear. " Say my name." as she puts the tips of her two middle fingers in Arri. "Say it." Jays says once more while teasing her.

"Janessa..." Arri says low.

Jay takes on finger out of her. "Im sorry , could you repeat that?"

"Okay, Im sorry its Daddy. Daddy please." Arri begs. Smiling up at Arri, Jay sticks to fingers back inside of her and fucks her hard and deep , licking her clit at the same damn time. Jay gave the best head and was cocky as hell about it. Taking her fingers out, Jay flips her over and grabs her strap and slides the tip in Arri's wetness slow putting almost all 9 inches of the strap in her, Jay hits her shit from the back. Arri's favorite position. Loving the pleasure and pressure , Arri throws her ass back on the strap while look back at Jay

"Oh, you trying to be rough?" Jay asks her then pulls her hair and goes deeper inside her.

"Ooo, fuck, im about to cum Daddy!" Arri screams and shakes as she relases herself on Jay and her bed and hears a alarm beep. Arri opens her eyes and puts a pillow on her face and hits her alarm clock off.

Another wet dream about Jay. Arri slowly gets up to start her day.