should I tell her?

Chapter four

Jody's POV (continuation)

I laid flat on my back thinking about Monday, thinking about my feelings and thinking about Delaine.

I'm on my bed wearing black shorts with the Adidas symbol showing on my right and listening to cold water sung by Justin, using my earphones that were perfectly placed in the hole of my ears.

I was in deep thought thinking about the same old questions 'should I tell her how I feel? Will she feel the same way about me? Do I really have a chance with Delaine Tuaimau?'

I was up all night until it hit me, something really undescribable, something unusual was giving me this strong feeling to go and tell her and see what she says, if she says no, well better luck next time, but if she say yes, then thank goodness, it's a miracle.

*********

I finally arrived to school and it was already crowded with students. "Hey baby!" I turned around and rolled my eyes "I'm not your baby Cassie and you're not mine..." she gave me a sad look "...ever" I didn't care about her, well maybe I do, but only as a friend, nothing more. I find her....'evil'.

"Why can't you just give me a chance?" I looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows "isn't it obvious, I-" she interrupted me, making me shiver a little at her big eyes "no Jody, isn't it obvious to you?" I shrugged my shoulders as she continued "you're the hottest guy in school and I'm the hottest girl in school"

I gave her the 'is that so' look and walked of, leaving her with her jaw dropped

*********

I was in math class listening to whatever Mrs Burges had for us today, or shall I say making it 'look' like I was listening. Hehehe .

I haven't seen Delaine around lately, but I'm pretty sure I'll be seeing her in English. Wait, when is English, I went through my bag, looking for my schedule "bingo" I didn't know I was that loud till "excuse me Jody, do you have anything to say?" "Oh sorry Mrs B" she nodded and continued with the same old shit.

Looking back into my bag, I found my schedule, I didn't notice that I was smiling when I saw that I have English next and that it will be a free period, perfect.

*******

Hello there :)

Thanks again for making an effort to read my fourth chapter...

If there ate any mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me.

Thank you all for supporting me, don't forget to vote or comment if you liked it ;)

Love you all!!!

#QueenTema