English class

Chapter five

Math was finally over or shall I say I was finally free from hell.

I entered English and stopped with sweat rushing down from my forehead when I saw her, her waist my arms are dying for, her lips that I'm longing to kiss, the gi- "bro what's up?" My thoughts were interrupted by Helam.

Helam is my best friend, he has tanned skin, black wavey hair, blue eyes that every girl he talks to think is 'awesome' note the sarcasm, and every thing else a guy that girls drool over has.

Well back to reality..

I was still standing mute like an idiot at the door, I quickly shook my head and replied "sup man, just admiring the view" he started laughing and patted my back.

"Bro when are you gonna grow some man balls and tell her how you feel??"

I was about to reply when I heard someone snicker, I turned around to find a smirking Clinton.

Clinton is my other best friend, he has blond wavey hair, blue eyes, tanned skin and is about 6'5 ft tall while Helam is 6'6 and I'm 6'7

Yeahp that's right my people, I'm the tallest

Delaine's POV

Here I am sitting in English class just waiting for the teacher to arrive

I hear someone snicker and I look around when my eyes catch the schools three bad boys and most hottest guys, don't judge I'm just saying.

After about a minute I finally realize that I'm staring at Jody like a hungry predator waiting for the right time to attack its prey, so I quickly turned my head to the front and close my eyes

"Heyy princess" I open my eyes to see Helam smirking down at me with Clinton by his side, they had the 'we're here to make your day miserable' look on their faces and me being me I just sat there looking like a total idiot.

"Uhm..hi" what the hell was that 'uhm..hi' you're such a loser,
Oh shut up conscious no one told you to say anything.

"Earth to princess D" my little argument with my conscious is interrupted and I snap back to reality

"Oh sorry"

********

Heyy guys :)
sorry, I know this chapter sucks but this is my first book..

I promise the next chapter will be more interesting!!

Please vote or comment

#QueenTema