Prolounge *this bitch cant spell shit*

Wu's Pov

I looked at my two student. Morro and Lace. Lace was different then other kids. She had bright orange fox ears and the tail. Her tail was Waving back and fourth. Today was the day we are gonna see who is the green ninja. We walked into the monastery. I set down the golden weapons. Morro came up first. Nothing happened. He was filled with rage.

"You gave my hope I was going to be the green ninja!" He yelled. He stomped his foot.

"Morro I'm sor-"

"I'll prove to you I'm the green ninja!" And with that he left.

Lace looked at me. Her ears flatten. Her tail not wagging. She slowly walked to the weapons. A reaction I wasn't expecting happened. Copies of the weapons floated around her. The weapons were sliver. I tried touching them but the were ghost like to me. My hand fell right through it. The weapons disappeared.

"Sensei Wu? What does this mean?" She questioned.

"I have no clue..."

"Oh umm.... I'm gonna try to find morro." And she ran out.

6 year timeskip

Morrow never returned. I have gotten three new students. Cole, Zane, and jay. Lace has been distant ever since they came. I heard her training at night. One night, I never heard her. I walked to her room.

"Lace? Are you there?" I knocked. I heard shuffling. Lace opened the door hiding some of her fac.e

"Yes Sensei Wu. Do you need something."

"Are you ok?"

"Mm hmm,.."

"Hmm,...." I kicked the door opened. She yelped.

"Gah!" She fell on her bottom.

I looked at her face. Her eye was red and the right side of her face was black.

"Wha? What happened?"

"I have no clue."

"I'm gonna see what happened, stay here.." I walked out to my father's book. By the looks of this, this happens to my brother.

2 weeks later

Lace ran.she thought I was gonna banish her to same the place my brother is. Kai has joined. I trained them. Hopefully what happened to my past students.

Anyways this is my new book.
It's finally out.
I'm not sick anymore