Mossy Meadows

"We're here." Michael smirked looking at me. It has been about an hour drive to one of the most expensive restaurants in town. I was so surprised and excited, but felt horrible that he was spending that money on me. After finding a parking space, he got out of the car to come around to my side and open my door for me.

  "Excited?" I looked at him, his eyes were sparkling, but seemed different than I'm used to seeing, maybe it was the lighting. Nodding at him to say yes, he guided me by my hand to the entrance of the restaurant Mossy Meadows. 

I've never been here before, but from what I heard it was expensive. Just the garden and small pond around the restaurant along with tables and lanterns everywhere in a beautiful setup showed how high up this place was. 

Once we got inside, the bright colours on the wall of yellows and reds looked so beautiful. A woman was standing at a little desk and we walked over to her. "Reservation under LeDa'Morre" 

Michael and I were lead by the woman to our table for two.

Sitting down across from Michael in my red cushioned chair, I began to admire the whole place. It was beautiful, there were many other people there, dressed up in expensive suits, which threw out whole looking normal out or the norm. All the tables had lanterns above them to light their table, the drape on the tables were a dark red, while the table itself was a black wood. There were little trees and flowers against walls, some hanging above our heads.  I was so in awe by the whole scenery that I almost didn't notice the waitress coming over.

She stood facing towards Michael, staring at him like she could take him right there, not noticing me at all. "What would you like to drink dear?" she pushed her boobs out of her shirt as much as possible to get his attention. To my surprise Michael just looked at me, paying no attention to the woman "What would you like Lottie, some soda?" I shook my head, "No, I'd like some coffee, black, no creamer, milk, or sugar." the waitress rolled her eyes, writing down my order. "I'd like the same." Michael looked back at me after telling her his drink as she walked away, highly agitated and annoyed by my presence which was okay with me, I was annoyed by hers as well.

After a few moments, the waitress came over with our drinks, sitting Michaels down, then mine. "Have you decided what you'd like to order dear?" I started to get annoyed once again, just more because she could obviously see he was here with me. "If like the steak, medium rare, with potatoes, and corn, Lottie, what would you like?" I hadn't even thought to look at the menu, so I decided to get the same he was having, "I'd like the same, just I'd like my steak rare, and a side of fries also." the waitress took our orders then huffed walking away.

"You like your meat rare?" Michael looked at me with a smirk on his face. I felt embarrassed, ever since I was little I loved rare meat, but my family always picked on me about it. "Yes I do, it's the best way to eat it."

"Yes, yes it is." Michael agreed. We then began small talk about our lives, favorite things to do and what not until our food came. It was a different waitress, she was a lot older than the other girl, and didn't flaunt herself around. Sitting out meals down in front of us, we thanked her and then began to dig in.

"That was so good, thank you Michael!" After we got done eating our meals, we both ordered dessert, Michael got a sundae and I just got a slice of cheesecake. Afterwards, Michael payed the bill, not letting me see it, the woman that was hitting on him was glaring at me, but I didn't care much.

We left the restaurant, walking in the parking lot we walked towards his car. Our arms swung close by for a few moments until he interlaced his fingers with mine. Smiling, he opened up my door and let me in, then went to his side to get in. the cute little bubbly mood was ruined by a phone call.