Ch.16

(Play the song on top when told to do so.)

Aph's POV

"You can't tell him about Jacob or me, I know he doesn't remember me. I'll go by Jess." I told Lilith.

"Jess?" She seemed confused.

"I used the name in a few other cities." I informed her.
"Oh" she said.

I hugged her tightly, before pulling away and kissing her temple. "I missed you." I told her.
"I missed you more." she said.

I turned around to wake up Jacob. "Jacob baby, time to get up." I coed and shook him lightly.

He fluttered his eyes open and waved as in saying good morning. "Good morning to you, too." I said while giggling.

He smiled. That's something he hasn't done since he has been born. "Come on. I'm hungry." I stated, I picked up Jacob and walked downstairs. With Lilith following behind.

I walked downstairs seeing "Jason". Once he saw me he engulfed me into a hug with Jacob still in my arms.

"So what's your name?" the voice startled me. It was Aaron.
"J-Jess." I said trying to hold myself together.
"Ok. What's the kid's name?" He asked eyeing Jacob. Jacob dug his head in the crook of my neck. Trying to calm down he knew Aaron was his father. And it made him sad to know his father doesn't even know him.

"I-it's Jacob." I said.
"Nice name." Aaron said.
Jacob didn't respond which I thick made Aaron a little mad.

"Why didn't he answer?" He said so harshly appointed to Jacob and me which hurt badly.
"H-h-h-h-" I didn't finish before I got interrupted by him.
"Answer!" Aaron yelled.
That caused Jacob to start crying.

"H-He C-can't talk." I crocked out before running out of the house with Jacob in my arms. I ran to the big oak tree and sang a little to calm Jacob and myself down.

Aaron's POV

"How could you do that to her after all she's been through!" Lilith yelled about me. Why did she care? What happened to her being depressed over Aphmau?

"What are you talking about?" I asked wondering about this whole situation.
"I know she asked me not to tell you, but that right there was Aphmau my sister, and nephew. Who just so happens to be your son." Her words shocked me, scared me, and made me regret it all.

"Don't just stand there man go after her." Travis yelled. When did he get here?

"That was Aph and my son. Omg what have I done?" I said when I realised what I did wrong.

"Nah dip Sherlock. Now go get her." Lilith said.

"Yea go get her." Dante said. Where are they all coming from?
But instead on worrying about that I ran after Aph following her scent.

I stopped when I heard the prettiest singing ever. It was Aph the words just flowed out of her mouth.

(Play the song!)

Hush now - My story
Close your eyes and sleep
Waltzing the waves
Diving the deep
Starts are shining bright
The wind is on the rise
Whispering words
Of long lost lullabies

Oh won't you come with me
Where the moon is made of gold
And in the morning sun
We'll be sailing
Oh won't you come with me
Where the ocean meets the sky
And as the clouds roll by
We'll sing the song of the sea

I had a dream last night
And heard the sweetest sound
I saw a great white light
And dancers in the round
Castles in the sand
Cradles in the trees
Don't cry - I'll see you by and by

Aph got up with Jacob still in her arms. She starting twirling and dancing, with the words still flowing out of her mouth.

Oh won't you come with me
Where the moon is made of gold
And in the morning sun
We'll be sailing
Oh won't you come with me
Where the ocean meets the sky
And as the clouds roll by
We'll sing the song of the sea

Rolling, rolling,rolling...

Oh won't you come with me
Where the moon is made of gold
And in the morning sun
We'll be sailing free
Oh won't you come with me
Where the ocean meets the sky
And as the clouds roll by
We'll sing the song of the sea

She finished the song. She looked at Jacob how was smiling happily at her. I then decided to make an appearance.

"Aph I-" I was cut of before I could finish.

"Don't just don't." She said showing the sadness held in her tone, and heartbreak in her eyes

What have I done?

____________________________________

Well wasn't that interesting.
Aaron sure did mess up.
Well I hope you enjoyed

Baii
Thank you