Ch.21

Aphmau's POV

"Will you marry me?" He couldn't have been more blunt. But the statement hit me good and hard, right to the core.

It's been hard avoiding him, and ignoring him for all this time; but now this? Out of no where? Seriously? This can't be real? Can it?

I was thinking of forgiving him, because of everything he's done to make up for what he did when I came back... Truly I love him I do. I just don't know if I'm ready. Yes, we have a son together, and yes, Aaron has proven to me that he loves Jacob.

I just... Don't know... I'm so confused and conflicted at this moment.

"I... Um.." it was hard for me to speak I was so bottled. "I don't know, I'm scared, I... I don't know if I'm ready." I said looking him directly in the eyes.
He took my hands and his and pulled me into his chest. It felt so right for him to hold me.

Then he spoke, "I love you, Aphmau. With all my heart and nothing will ever change that. I love Jacob. You two are my everything, with out you I cannot bare with myself. I want you to stand with me, be my Luna, and mate. Please, Aph?"

The way Aaron spoke and breathed the words, you could tell he was certain in his words, and I believe him. I heard some whispers, gasps, and could even sense the shock in the air from the people surrounding us. But I didn't care.

"I love you, too" I said as the tears I have been holding back escaped. Aaron pulled me back to wipe away my tears, and kiss my temple. He placed his index finger under my chin, to tilt my head up to look at him.

I got lost in his dark black mysterious eyes, that showed just how much passion and love he felt for me.
Even his own tears started to appear.

"So what do you say?" He said as a tear fell and slid down his cheek. I pondered on this, probably more than I should have. So here I am standing in the moonlight, in front of a crowd of people, staring into the eyes of the love of my life.

"Yes." I whispered so quietly barely a mouse could here.

"What?" He said he face covered with confusion.

"Yes." I spoke a little louder. "I said Yes!" I said as a smile made it's way to my face. Aaron picked me up and swung me around.

"She said Yes! Aph said Yes!" he cheered happily. I started laughing, while everyone clapped and cheered.

Aaron and I sobered up from our moment once he put me down. I felt a little nudged on my leg, I turned around to see Jacob smiling.

"So Mommy and daddy and me gonna be together?" Jocab asked.

"Yes." I answered. "We are baby." I smiled, I'm so happy, I'm home.

This is my home, our home, as a pack, and most importantly as a family.

______________________________________

So that was it the end, but if you want I can make an epilogue, or maybe even a sequel... Hmm...
Idk

But anyways I hoped you enjoyed this book. And I know it's cheesy but hey I'm cheesy, which is ironic considering I don't like cheese​...

Thank you