Crossing paths

** Kylie's POV **
I woke up ' first day of college!!!!! Omg! ' I got up immediately and went to my closet to get my clothes --------- I came out of the bathroom looking amazing my hair was done, makeup done too. Now I have to check my schedule I went over to my binder and opened it up to the first section Biology it said in bold letters I sighed and smiled opened the door and walked out, I closed the door on my way out too. I started walking down the huge hall, I went to find someone who knew where biology was, I wasn't looking when I bumped into someone I looked up and said " oh I'm so sorry, um by the way do you know where biology is? " then he sighed and said " You have the same class as I do, um it's down the 3rd hall and to the left you'll see it " he had a dark but cute voice I of course said thank you and walked off looking around. ----------- I finally found it just in time class was starting! I went in and picked a seat, then the door opened a few times and the guy came out, but this time he was smoking!!!

I looked around to see if anyone else was watching, the teacher shot him a stern look I couldn't believe what I was watching the teacher said " Mister Jeremiah Archibald smoking in class I see. Meet me after class and please put that cigarette down before it stinks up the whole room! " he threw the cigarette down and stomped on it and looked around for a seat. The only open seat was next to me!!! He sighed a huge sigh and walked over ------------- class finally ended and I looked at my binder again Oceanography ' cool ' I thought then I got up and bumped into " Jeremiah " he looked at me   " watch where your going! " he said sternly I fanned the air his breath smelled like stale cigarettes "Your breath smells like ass" I said in a sassy tone he started laughing really hard which was so not expected, I shook my head and started walking and he followed.

He jogged up next to me " Look I'm sorry for the really bad impression I made in class, smoking is a habit since I was 17 and it isn't the best choice I've ever made, it calms me down though " I looked at him confused " Omg a rebel saying I'm sorry to me Kylie Martinez!" He laughed and reached in his pocket for another cigarette " Really don't smoke in front of the entire class again, please " he sighed again " fine, ok I'm done I'll do it after class " he said sadly but sarcastically. I went into my class and he walked in too ( it was just down the hall and it had a poster that said oceanography in it so ya ) we both took a seat together and he leaned over and whispered " so your name it Kylie Martinez? " " Uh ya " I said back he leaned closer " Nice to meet you " I decided to ask him his name so I said " What's your name? " he whispered " Jeremiah Archibald Taylor, but you can call me Jay " I smiled and he smiled back. Now his breath really stinks!!!! " Well nice to meet you Jay "