Before Anything Else...

I wanted to thank you for stumbling upon my work of art, so-called, book. I know you already have a hint of what the story is all about but I wanted to clarify it again.

This is a GIRL x GIRL story. I repeat this is a GIRL x GIRL story. Since this is a homosexual story, don't be surprised for the girl moments (you know what I mean). So, if you were the conservative type of person or homophobic or racist (because you like the boyxgirl and disgust girlxgirl. okay, lol i'm sorry), I advise you to stop reading this right away. It's your fault in the first place to give attention to my story. 

I'm writing this story because I wanted to express my thoughts and to challenge myself, at the same time, to write a different kind of story and not the usual boy meets girl or girl meets boy and they lived happily ever after. I wanted to write a story with this kind of genre but I only got the guts to write this now because why not? It's worth a shot, write? I mean, right? Okay, bad pun right there.

Also, I will update this once in a blue moon. If you don't like to wait, you can just simply add this to your library and read it once I'm done. But where's the fun of waiting? Besides, you're already waiting for your true love to come, why not wait for other things too? Okay, I should stop talking right now.

Forgive me in advance for my typographical and grammatical errors because I'm not really good at English and I'm not a fan of proofreading, but I promise I'll take some time to review every single chapter of this story. Or if you want (because my errors bother you that much), you could message me and tell me, "I volunteer myself to be the tribute." I will love you forever, I swear.

I'm done giving ya'll the warnings so don't whine to me if you don't like my story. 

PS: You can comment on your thoughts about the flow of the story in every chapter. Vote at the same time, if you want. I will really appreciate it.

xoxo