Welcome To my home Mr. Preda

Hello, sorry I haven't been updating. I was swamped with school work , I'm on vacation right now for fall break, so this is just a filler chapter.

Britney's POV
   Where the hell was Joey? He was supposed to be home by 6:00 and it was 7:00! Was he really that busy? What if he got in an accident? What if.... I was broken out of my thoughts when the door opened, and Joey walked in. I ran to him and gave him a huge hug.
  "Thank God you are okay", I said with tears running down my face.
   "Yeah.. Why wouldn't I be", he asked.
    "Oh I don't know, maybe you coming home an hour late!!", I said angrily.
  His face started turning red and he started smiling. Something had happened and I was going to find out.
Joey's POV
   I pulled into my driveway around 7:00 and I knew Britney was going to be worried to death, but it was worth it. I fucked my hot boss and it felt so good. I got out of my car and went inside. As soon as I opened the door, Britney ran to me and gave me a huge hug.
  "Thank God you are okay", she said with tears running down her face. Did I really worry her this bad?
"Yeah.. Why wouldn't I be", I asked already knowing her answer.
"Oh I don't know, maybe you coming home an hour late!!", she replied angrily
  I started blushing and I smiled. Daniel made feel something that nobody ever has. Yeah we fucked only knowing each other a day, but his eyes showed me something about him. They showed me that he would never hurt me. Even though I saw sharpness and coldness to them, I saw I love and compassion too. I think I could fall in love with him.
  "Joey what is it?", Britney asked eagerly.
   "I'm gay and I fucked my sexy boss.", I said smiling.
   "OMG really??!!! Like I already knew you were gay, just because I'm your best friend, but I didn't know you were a slut!", she said laughing.
  Most people would have gotten offended by that, but not me. We playfully insult each other all the time.
"Yeah I'm a slut and I'm fucking proud!", I said sassily.
Then I walked off and went to get ready. I was going to surprise her and she's gonna wish she was a lesbian. (I know she is a lesbian, but yeah... 😂😂😂)
I couldn't wait to see her face, but that was going have to wait, because somebody was at the door.
"Joey somebody is here to see you, his name is Daniel.", she yelled from downstairs.
How did he know where I lived? Was he a stalker?
"Okay I'll be right down", I yelled back.
I came down in some sweats and a light blue shirt. I didn't care if he saw me like this, he saw me naked. I walked off the last step and there he stood, talking to Britney. He must of heard me because he turned around and smiled. My heart jumped a little. He walked over and gave me a hug, I hugged back. Britney walked out of the room to give us privacy.
"So Mr. Preda how do you know where I live", I asked.
"First of all you can call me daddy and secondly because I live right next to you.", he said laughing.
"Oh ok Daddy", I said seductively.
"That's more like it", he said while coming closer to me.
He leaned in to kiss me, but I backed away.
"What's the matter baby?", he asked.
"Oh nothing, you have to catch me first to get a kiss. He smirked and chased me up the stairs to my bedroom. Once we got to my bedroom I threw myself at him. I wrapped my legs around him and he slid home s tongue into mouth. Then Britney came in.
   "Oh this is the sexy boss.", she said laughing.
  My face started turning red and I just looked at Daniels chest.
"Yes I am, but give us our privacy. We have "business stuff to finish." Now please go." He said while grabbing my ass. I jumped. She left and we got back to our "business stuff". We didn't fuck, but we did make out. He decided he was going to spend the night with me and walk into work with me tomorrow. We were gonna turn heads.
A little bit later
I was wrapped in Daniels arms and our heartbeats were beating together. I looked up at him and he was staring at me.
J:"What is it?"
D:"You."
I gave him a kiss and went back to laying down. I closed my eyes and started drifting off into sleep, right before I fell asleep Daniel whispered something into my ear.
  D: You probably don't hear me, but if you do I want you to know that I will never hurt you. I love you.
I smiled, but didn't say anything because I had something planned. I do love him. He's not a jerk. He's a good man. He's my man.